Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is david deangelo's "body language dvd's" worth it?

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DYD was worth it's weight in gold, ****y & Funny was a complete waste, and now I'm looking into the body language dvd's. would i learn anything of substance that i can't already learn from what's discussed on this site and in the DYD series? What are your reviews of this material?

Rock33

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey john, i purchased the ****y and funny as well, talk about a waste, i sent it back, anyways i hardly doubt the body languge you are seaking of is any good as well, note: i did bot order it

Rock33

Don Juan
Reaction score
dammit i'm too tired to type, speaking* and not* jsut correcting my typo's

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying his DVD about being humorous. I think that has more value than reading women's body language...if I'm going to only choose one.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno if the DVDs are worth it (bloody expensive), BUT

... body language precedes everything else. That, and your personal style are the very first things a woman sees, and immediately get you classed as a champ or chump in her eyes.

Ever heard a woman say "it was love at first sight," or the cheesy 'ol "you had me at hello"?

Last edited:

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Dunno if the DVDs are worth it (bloody expensive), BUT

Originally posted by Bonhomme
... body language precedes everything else. That, and your personal style are the very first things a woman sees, and immediately get you classed as a champ or chump in her eyes.

Ever heard a woman say "it was love at first sight," or the cheesy 'ol "you had me at hello"?

I mentioned my priorities just because I can read them much accurate now.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too me it looks like it could be good. I am very interested in the topic.

Chlarence

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the body language dvd's, there are a few interesing parts to it I guess.

However, the bottom line is that if you have your shyt together, you'll give off all the right signals anyway.

After watching the dvd's I realised that when I'm on top form I do all the right things without even thinking. When I go out nowadays and am feeling good about life in general, it is not uncommon for women to aproach me. Funny though this never happened before I found this site or discovered any of David D's stuff.

If you've never seen David D's advanced series, you NEED to see it!! Sure a lot is repeated from this site, but there is just something about hearing it from the horses mouth that really makes it sink in properly.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the one day seminar; and I am playing them on my living room as I type this.

Definitely more informative than the ****y Comedy discs. I remember the seminar on Body Language being very good back in late January. Couple of great speakers add some value to some specific situations. Mystery talks about body language in clubs and bars, etc.

Hopefulicious

Reaction score
I bought the ****y comedy dvds and there was 1 bonus body language dvd in it. It was very short though, like only 20 minutes long.

Can anyone be kind enough to post the link to where I can buy the body language program?

digitalanarchist

Reaction score
I've seen the body language set & found it lacking. It's 10% DeAngleo & 90% guests.
The things they were teaching were pretty much common sense (don't look down, lift your chest etc)
Although the Mystery presentation was money.
I'm much more interested in the Deep Inner Game [MindOS] set he's just released.

Here's the Url for Body Language BTW
http://www.doubleyourdatingadvice.com/e/10000/BodyLanguage/