Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys: staring during sex

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys like to stare directly at a woman's face during sex? Me? I close my eyes, turn my head, check out their whole body, all sorts of things. But I've noticed most of the guys I've been with stare at my face, almost without blinking, the whole time. It can be very embarrassing, so how should I react to it? I mean what do you guys think they might want to see?

I would NEVER ask them why, but I can ask my Internet buddies. Just very curious.
SB

nappa

Reaction score
Im not sure but I think its supposed to give a more powerful emotional orgasm or something like that. Like a connection thing

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man does that to a woman when they are having sex or even when they arn't it means he has alpha type tendencies.

So in other words, you are screwing high status or low status men men depending on how you look at things; atleast a man with strong dominant tendencies.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Why do guys like to stare directly at a woman's face during sex?
It all depends. My ex asked me: "why do you close your eyes???"

Besides, what would you want to stare at? Not look at you at all?

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd, I thought women liked for you to look them in the eyes when having sex?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an old wives tale says that if the both of you stare in each others eyes without blinking for more than three minutes while you are having sex, then you will end up married.

usually people ponder while doing this and turn away right before three minutes haha!!

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry. tried to reply a couple of times but it wouldn't work.

Anyway, what you guys say about the alpha male thing makes a lot of sense. I do feel sense of submission/domination when they stare, like I'm being taken or claimed. It's a weird feeling.

I actually don't mind looking at each other off and on, but there's something about being stared at, like my every move is being watched that I don't really like. I wonder if they expect me to do or say something.

What are guys who stare during sex usually thinking about? How should I respond: smile, stare back until they look away, or what?
SB;)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How hard can it be? They want to look at your face for two reasons

a) They read in some Cosmo Magazine that looking at a woman's face during sex is very important for some reason (makes a woman trust you or some bullsh1t like that)

b) Guys want to please you, so they are looking at your face to see if they are doing something right or doing something wrong based on your reaction.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I actually don't mind looking at each other off and on, but there's something about being stared at, like my every move is being watched that I don't really like. I wonder if they expect me to do or say something.

What are guys who stare during sex usually thinking about? How should I respond: smile, stare back until they look away, or what?
SB;)
Here is one thing that many guys would not mind you doing while they stare at you: ...make sounds! Different and a lot... i.e. express your feelings with them.

And I don't think guys are thinking a lot at those moments.:D

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry. tried to reply a couple of times but it wouldn't work.

Anyway, what you guys say about the alpha male thing makes a lot of sense. I do feel sense of submission/domination when they stare, like I'm being taken or claimed. It's a weird feeling.

SB;)
Actually, the best thing you could do is to just submit your body ... I don't really think it matters which way you do it.

This sort of reminds me of things girls tell me. I am am very dominant and I often scare shy girls off because they complain about me staring at them and not blinking. However, once they learn I am someone to be trusted they get very very close and don't back off. I do what I can to make them feel safe.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
al77,

I always make LOT'S of noise and move a lot too, but when I look at how they are looking at me it breaks the mood. I think, "they must not be enjoying themselves if they are looking so much at me." I expect them to be going out of their mind with pleasure like me, not staring.

But, maybe I ask too much of them.
SB;)

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score

What are guys who stare during sex usually thinking about?
I'm an advocate of the 9-and-1 method, so chances are that I'm counting.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender, that's interesting, what is the 9 - to - 1 method?

Now that I think of it, they do seem to be concentrating on something...

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
al77,

I always make LOT'S of noise and move a lot too, but when I look at how they are looking at me it breaks the mood. I think, "they must not be enjoying themselves if they are looking so much at me." I expect them to be going out of their mind with pleasure like me, not staring.

Ok, maybe they ask you with that silent stare "are you having a good time?.. are you... are you...........
If his stare breaks the mood and you stop making noises then the answer is no... you are not having such a good time that you can forget about anything...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
al77,

Not true, it breaks the mood simply because I feel like I'm the only one having a good time! The best part of sex for me is driving my man crazy too, I like that. I still might be enjoying it physically, but it's a bummer unless he is too.

SB;)

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
al77,

Not true, it breaks the mood simply because I feel like I'm the only one having a good time!

The best part of sex for me is driving my man crazy too, I like that. I still might be enjoying it physically, but it's a bummer unless he is too.
Thats what you think. He doesn't think that way...guys want to hear.. and "see" the proof that you are feeling great. That might be one of the reasons of his stare.

If he stares at you why would you " feel like I'm the only one having a good time!"?? He stopped? He is angry? He is unhappy?
No! He just.. stares. And I gave you one of teh possible reasons why he does ....

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender, that's interesting, what is the 9 - to - 1 method?

It cannot be explained, it must be experienced! Oh wait, you're in Long Beach. Guess I'll go ahead and stop trying to lay you.

The 9 and 1 method is basically where you do this with your thrusts:

9 shallow, 1 deep
8 shallow, 2 deep
7 shallow, 3 deep
6 shallow, 4 deep
5 shallow, 5 deep
4 shallow, 6 deep
3 shallow, 7 deep
2 shallow, 8 deep
1 shallow, 9 deep

And then start again from the top.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by fender85

The 9 and 1 method is basically where you do this with your thrusts:

9 shallow, 1 deep
8 shallow, 2 deep
7 shallow, 3 deep
6 shallow, 4 deep
5 shallow, 5 deep
4 shallow, 6 deep
3 shallow, 7 deep
2 shallow, 8 deep
1 shallow, 9 deep

And then start again from the top.
Why? unless its like some distraction technique for 2 strokers why would you do this?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
al77,

I'm not sure you're getting it. Read my replies again...

Staring during sex is just plain creepy to me.

I'm with the boob guy, fender, why???? I would hate to know that a guy had to do that.

SB
:confused: