Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Match.com????

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I finally signed up with Match.com. I only signed up on Tuesday and I have 1625 views to my profile, but only 62 winks and 45 messages. Question: Why would guys just keep looking at my site, but never respond to me?

And, another question, are guys who use website dating sites mainly looking for "booty calls?"
SB;)

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with Levex on this one. Perhaps you didn't do a good enough job of selling yourself. But still 45 messages in a few days is pretty good turnaround (i'd think so, at least).

And for your last question, aren't ALL guys mainly looking for booty calls? :D

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, that's what I think, "they must not like me." But then why do they keep coming back to look at my profile over and over again?????

Oh, so it's true!!! Men want booty calls, is that why they get married too? Perpetual booty call? LOL!
SB;)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And, another question, are guys who use website dating sites mainly looking for "booty calls?"
All guys are looking for a "booty call". Just depends how long he intends to stay for the "booty call" in which case an actual relationship might come from it. That is the reason they are looking at your proflie, they want to see if it will be easy to "tap that azz".

The more easier or loose a girl profile is, the more responses she is going to get. Also looks play a big role in that equation. Its a meatmarket out there and men are looking for the prime rib.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying that you've sent them messages and didn't get any replies??? That seems strange.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Fransisco, I haven't sent any of these guys any messages. It just seems strange to me that these guys would look at my profile (Match.com tells you how many and who looks) and keep looking without sending ME a message. I'm just very curious. Are they shy?
SB:confused:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gosh SB, you are such a girl.... So only 100 or so guys attempted to contact you out of the hundreds of thousands of guys on the site, your profile couldn't suck that much, can it? Yeah, it has been more than a couple of days and only 100 guys either sent you a wink or an email. Man, your profile is probably that bad. I think you should pull your add before a couple hundred more guys respond, you can't let them find out how much your add sucks, can you?!!:nono:

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got 1625 views, 62 winks, and 45 messages within a matter of days and you're complaining?:rolleyes: It would take the average man literally years to get that many responses. I like to look at profiles from other states for variety. I don't send them messages because they live too far a way and I'm not interested in long distance relationships.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, seriously, i'm new at this internet dating thing. I'm sure most of the women on this site get way more.

Plus, these guys all live in my general area, only about eight from out of state or country. But, never mind...
SB :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Guys, seriously, i'm new at this internet dating thing. I'm sure most of the women on this site get way more.
It must be the medication talking, you aren't serious are you? ?:confused:

Plus, these guys all live in my general area, only about eight from out of state or country. But, never mind...
SB :p
So what kind of experiment are you trying to perform SB? What are you attempting to validate? What kind of response from the guys on Match would make you feel better about yourself?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you are allowed to sign up for free

however to respond to ppl you must be a paying member

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still an attention hound, SB?

:yawn:

Yet another reason why I haven't missed this place 'too' much in my absence...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Francisco I don't need them to validate me or anything. But some of the guys seem like really nice guys and I'd love for THEM to initiate contact with me because I'm still very old-fashioned (sorry). Basically, I'm disappointed that the guys that I seem to be interested in just keep looking without sending me messages. Frankly, I wonder why they bother or if they're really that shy. Would you guys think a woman is to flirty if she sent you a flirt just because you looked at her profile?

Penkitten, what you said makes A LOT of sense.

Spike, gawd, that argument is so old, you just gave me a good laugh. LOL!
SB:)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Francisco I don't need them to validate me or anything. But some of the guys seem like really nice guys and I'd love for THEM to initiate contact with me because I'm still very old-fashioned (sorry). Basically, I'm disappointed that the guys that I seem to be interested in just keep looking without sending me messages. Frankly, I wonder why they bother or if they're really that shy. Would you guys think a woman is to flirty if she sent you a flirt just because you looked at her profile?...
Here's a little secret, most guys feel more confident when a woman 'allows' them to approach. Think about the days of chivalry when a maiden would drop her kerchief (now THATS old fashioned).

Given that, if a guy piques your interest why not contact him? Why would you rather sit and stew about why they aren't contacting you? Trust me, if you send them a note and they don't answer it would be because of one of two things:
  1. They aren't interested.
  2. They aren't a paying member (thanks PK).
    [/list=1]

Either way, neither is a direct reflection on you. However, you not contacting the interesting ones definitely IS a reflection.
    Don't even try to justify by asking why they don't write, you have no control over that. On the other hand, you have complete control of YOUR actions.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the guys seem like really nice guys and I'd love for THEM to initiate contact with me because I'm still very old-fashioned (sorry)

Would you guys think a woman is to flirty if she sent you a flirt just because you looked at her profile?

a flirt is.. what? There is a "wink" on match.com
You can send them a wink...no one would think you are too flirty cuz you send them a wink. Whats bad about that?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - Francisco d'Anconia
It must be the medication talking, you aren't serious are you?

yeah bro she is.

she LOVES attention

Quote - Francisco d'Anconia
So what kind of experiment are you trying to perform SB? What are you attempting to validate? What kind of response from the guys on Match would make you feel better about yourself?

she is trying to spread he wonton attention loving madness

Quote - Spike_the_Dragon
Still an attention hound, SB?

Yet another reason why I haven't missed this place 'too' much in my absence...

BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER

why do people remember you and your attention threads ?

a whole year later ?

hahaha i been gone for almost a year too

i come back and seabreeze is STILL peddling these attention threads

what some proof ?

seabreezes first thread in 2004 ATTENTION WH0.....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=521399#post521399

Eternals comments tell the tale of the tape concerning her first thread

seabreeze second thread she gets worse

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59803

she is a monster i swear

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59681

i make a cameo appearance to try and bring sanity to my fellow Don Juans.

i just can't get through to the AFC's....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60043

seabreeze your above threads are enough to make a real DJ sick in the stomach

there are alot of women who do contribute something positive to this great MENS website

why can't you be like them ?

oh thats right

in my opinion i seriously believe from reading your first 10 threads think that you are a 67 year old man posing as a woman for attention and WORSE

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want Seabreeze, we can offer some constructive feedback on your pics.

But ask yourself this, with 62 people already responding, how are you going to keep up with the flood of e-mails. This is exactly the problem a guy has when contacting an attractive girl on such a site. It is rare that they have time to respond.

BTW the pic of you in the dress when you were on vacation that you posted one time was very nice.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ Lost In Translation...the crickets are chirping bro. How old are you, like 12? Find something constructive to do and let the real adults have a conversation, boy. Trying to flame me about being an attention whoore or an old man has grown old, pencil diick. (yawn)

Fransisco, I seriously have a hard time initiating with guys that i am interested in. You're right, thatis more of a reflection on me, but not because i fear rejection. I just wouldn't want to come off as a girl just looking for sex, or who's desperate. All of this is really not that big of a deal, it was mainly done out of curiosity between me and my friends. But, I have to admit that i am very impressed with the types of guys on the site: well-educated, attractive, spiritual.

Ricky, Thank you. I'm not looking for numbers, I'm looking for quality and I just seem to be more interested in the guys who keep looking without making a move. Maybe they're really married or in relationships...
SB:)