Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do girls find skinny type or muscley guys more attractive?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugly, fat and dominant women like skinny guys.

but seriously, you don't have to bulk up to get a hot girl, but with a muscular body you have instant advantages by many girls.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

By the way, it all depends on the girl. There are no absolutes - some girls like skinny guys, others like guys who are toned, others like the bodybuilder type. It's best to just keep yourself in shape - on average, I'd imagine if I had to choose one I'd go with "toned" for what many girls like...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, always depends on the girl.

I've been fat, skinny and now I'm fairly muscular and toned, and in my personal experience the latter has got me the most attention from women (and the most respect from men).

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls want muscles....working out, being fit and having a good bod makes picking up so easy its a joke. I went from 150 pounds to about 185 pounds in about a year and a half of working out. I had game before, but I had to really work at it. I don't need to right now...if your ugly, working out will compensate as well.

Its so easy...an hour or two a day and your life completely changes around. You feel better, you look better, and your treated better. If your skinny, hit the gym.

Pancho

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls I've talked to like guys who are fit, but don't like guys who have very low body fat. They like a big guy, but they want something slightly soft (I'm assuming somewhere around 10% body fat instead of 6 or 7). They also don't like guys to look like they are IFBB pros (professional bodybuilding). They say that looks ridiculous.

But then again, most of the time they always seem to disregard what they SAY they want and always seem to go for the opposite (I want a nice guy, but I'm dating an *******, I want a conservative guy, but I let my boyfriend into my pants on the first date, etc. etc.)

So basically, who knows? Get ripped if YOU want to. Not cause you think it'll help with the ladies. Cause I'm fairly muscular, and I get ****. So I obviously need to change my attitude and not worry so much about my carb intake.

Alexi

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats like asking what do you like more apples or bannanas? susuages or burgers? the colour blue or red? its simply differs from person to person.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that all women like guys that are fit, not too much on one extreme or the other. This isn't to say that they don't prefer something more or less substantial, just that they seldom 'dislike' a guy that's fit.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscley, but not too much

For most gals, being too skinny is less attractive than being a bit overweight. But it does depend upon the gal.

Whatever the case, most of the men considered "most attractive" (e.g., Brad Pitt, JFK Jr., etc.) have tended to be about 6' - 6'1", about 185 lb, not much body fat. Sort of trim, but built a bit.

I know I got a lot more gals hitting on me when I went from 145ish to 180ish (at 6'1").

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
thats like asking what do you like more apples or bannanas? susuages or burgers? the colour blue or red? its simply differs from person to person.
There is a bigger statistic chance that more women will like you if you bulk up. A girl told me that the taste is different among all the people and therfore your looks doesn't matter. I countered with showing her two pictures:

http://www.uglypeople.com/voting.php?next=dXBsb2FkZWQvNTMwMi9ibG9idXMuanBn
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=158509

Then I told her if 1000 girls would vote, who do you think would get the most votes? If what you say is true that taste differ and doesn't effect your success even if you look good then the guys should get approx. 50% of the votes. However, she said that the latter guy probably would get more votes. Therefore the better you look according to the ideal of society the more people will be attracted. Which should be proven.

Or I can just go and say from my own experience. Women are as shallow bastards as we are.

Lifeforce
-Did you just check out my ass?

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
The girls I've talked to like guys who are fit, but don't like guys who have very low body fat. They like a big guy, but they want something slightly soft (I'm assuming somewhere around 10% body fat instead of 6 or 7). They also don't like guys to look like they are IFBB pros (professional bodybuilding). They say that looks ridiculous.
Alexi
I don't believe this....all the huge pros I've come across get so much ***** you wouldn't even believe. I'm talking 8 and 9's. You gotta remember that those pros don't look nearly as ridiculous when they arent oiled up and flexing (as well as severely cut). As to low body fat....you gotta be kidding. Girls go ****ing nuts over "cut" guys if they are muscular....show girls some abs, and they are practically pulling off their underwear. Not all of them, obviously, but I would say a majority. Any one of the guys I know at the gym could pull mr. skinnies chick from him, no matter how much game hes got. Most of these guys have girls coming to them....no joke. In the past couple of months even I have had girls approach me (and I'm not super huge, but definitly getting bulkier), which has never happened to me before. I don't take them up on it because I have a really hot long term gf. Shes a plant developmental geneticist....love me some smart girl.

Pancho

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little more than a year ago I was 225lbs at 5'8 with bodyfat at about 18-20%. I got alot of attention from the hottest girls at my college. Alot of girls seemed to be intimidated but they were more intrigued by me than the taller skinnier guys. I'm now 208 at about 12% bodyfat at the same height and I seem to be getting less looks and attention. It's strange because I definitly look better especially since my face is tighter.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive wondered about that question a lot when I was smaller (actually i mean younger..u know what i mean lol) and there's one answer. The majority of girls likes guys who are muscular but not overly muscular as in the bodybuilder type...a good 10 or 20 lbs more muscle than a lot of the guys u see on mens health or whateva who pretty much only look toned will definetly not hurt though....if u want me to give u any celebrities names lets say wesley snipes in blade for example...(cant think of anybody else's name right now)

Some chicks (very few...really) will say they dont like that type of guy they r not into muscles whatever.

Some really love that bodybuilder type and I guess thats why bodybuilding pros get ***** like crazy: the ratio of chicks who r into that type of guy (even though thats not what most chicks look for) and the bodybuilder guys with such a body is still reeeeeeeeeally high. Lets say out of a 1000 guys u got ONE guy with such a body (rather less though) and you have like 50 or so chicks who r into that ..u can be sure that some of them will try their luck by making a move lol..demand and supply.

Its just like boobs on girls. Most guys prefer a chick whos lean and got nice big boobs that arent OVERLY big..thats what most guys are lookin for I guess. And then again u have guys who are suckers for REALLY BIG titties (no pun intended lol) who will go crazy if they see a chick with triple quadruple D cups....and then again Ive heared there are guys who are into smaller boobs (which are very few).

yall get the similarities?

:D

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pancho
Its so easy...an hour or two a day and your life completely changes around. You feel better, you look better, and your treated better. If your skinny, hit the gym.

an hour or two a day and your life completely changes around. You feel better, you look better
You feel better

Once more for emphasis:

You feel better

Thats what its about. Being in shape is going to make you feel better about yourself. Not just confidence, but you will feel better because exercise makes your mind operate better as well.

When you feel great about yourself, you will be so charismatic that people, both girls and boys, will want to be around you.