Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I look like a "baby"? Natural Nice guy look help.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking with a friend of mine about the whole dating game and everything. We were discussing the Jerks vs Nice guys (pook stuff) and he was digging that philosophy and he was telling me his.

Anyway, we were being honest and discussing all our flaws and advantages, but he said something that took me aback.

He said "You look like a baby. Your face, its shape, everything. Girls look at you and think you are the nice guy. With your face there is nothing you can really do with that first impression." He told me his girlfriend said that when she saw me. So its kind of a girls perspective through him.

I thought bullsh!t, its just a state of mind. Its your vibe and out-ward demeanor. But no, this guy kinda made it clear what he meant. I am a quiet type of guy, I don't talk a lot or boast. I do the ****y-funny when the opportunity arises and all that song-and-dance. I like to be myself, I am confident when I am myself with a girl that naturally digs me.

My normal, regular face is that of a nice guy. I guess if I put on a frown it would be different, but I just want to be myself.

He mentioned I should lose my excess fat (of course!) and possible grow a beard. By the way, I am on my way to losing weight. I am dieting and lifting weights. So we don't need to go into that too much.

What do you guys think?
How do you get over this "looking like a baby" bullshat?
Do beards go over that well with the ladies when it comes down to it (are they attracted to it generally... does it give off the alpha male status)?

Here are some pics of me:

me with my old beard (Didn't get much success with chicks with it. But I was seriously AFC back then to the max):

Reaction score
You didn't get much success with the ladies is because you look like a terrorist with the beard. Are you of middle eastern decent?

The unbeared face you have too much of a baby face.

1. you need to lose weight so that you can bring out your natural structure of your face.

2. after you lose weight try a gotee for effect. on some it works on others you end up scaring em away again. but the weight loss should do the trick by itself.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
You didn't get much success with the ladies is because you look like a terrorist with the beard. Are you of middle eastern decent?

The unbeared face you have too much of a baby face.

1. you need to lose weight so that you can bring out your natural structure of your face.

2. after you lose weight try a gotee for effect. on some it works on others you end up scaring em away again. but the weight loss should do the trick by itself.
It is kind of a ****ty quality image. But yea, I didn't want the beard anyway. It is too much to handle and I don't really want it just for attracting women. But yes, losing weight is #1 on my list.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd keep the beard. You could probably hit quite a good look if you lost some weight , youre carrying a lot on your cheeks.

(i mean that in a nice way of course).

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the beard neater and less patchy-ass lookin, maybe a stylish goatee or something.

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed..
Get the 'didn't-shave-this-morning' look or a goatie.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like Octopuss in Spider-Man 2.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through the same phase. Once you start dropping bodyfat, you will lose this baby face look.

Nonetheless, I sure as hell wouldn't give up looking for women. It's not even as though you are ugly and I know a lot of women who specifically go for the nice guy look.

I would also strongly advise looking at your image. Cast aside any colourful clothing and try to dress smart - shirt and trousers when appropriate. A suit would be even better, but if you don't have the occasion to wear a suit, try a smart black overcoat or blazer-style jacket. I think this look will give you a (toned down) Italian gangster aura.

Dressing smart/sophisticated will definitely make you look more mature too.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look far better in the second photo, it looks like you've dropped quite a few pounds.

However you do look 'shady' in the second. I'd ditch the beard where smart casual stuff.

Somehow you have to get those eyebrows sorted. In the pick they look like engorged leaches. I'm sure a salon will be able to do something with them if they have some wire cutters:D

Keep the faith, you have lots going for you.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First picture review:

You look like a nerdy chump.

Second picture review:

You look like someone I wont' trust.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
widen the gap between your eyebrows, higher them, and thin them out.

Def drop ya body fat to under 10%.

Spiked hair

goatee

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, i like all the comments. I am not a jerk by nature, but I am not a nice guy. I go for the "great guy" approach pook speaks of.

Anyway, I have more of a body shot of me. I wish I had more pictures but alas, I am not a model.

I'll go to a salon on Tuesday (I plan to anyway) and mention my eye-brows. I feel weird asking them to fix it..

The girls i am more going for are the party types for one night stands. However it really got to me that the last party, every girl I approached basically ignored me or had very low IL.

Then my friend's girlfriend says I have a baby face. well add it up and I had a depressing weekend and am dieting pretty crazy right now.

A little while ago when I was looking for a good-girl (relationshit), I also had no luck finding girls from around who are interested in me. I was about 0:5. I need to learn damned seduction to get girls from low-IL to high-IL.

Till then, I need to lose that weight. Do you think after I lose the weight I will get more of the initial high-IL?

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
widen the gap between your eyebrows, higher them, and thin them out.

Def drop ya body fat to under 10%.

Spiked hair

goatee
Won't that be like impossible to maintain. I guess if it is a real problem I'll have to get that electrolysis shit.

Damnit is it really a problem? What ever happened to those ugly, fat, weird DJ's who still got the SHB10s.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn't impossible maintain. I'm constantly between 9-11% bf.
Then again I have a good diet, do weights and MMA.

The ugly ones got better verbal game than ya! :D

Originally posted by Walden
I'd keep the beard. You could probably hit quite a good look if you lost some weight , youre carrying a lot on your cheeks.

(i mean that in a nice way of course).
Totally agree.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* Hit the cardio - loose all that flab your carrying - it shows.

* Hit the gym. You need to develop a set of shoulders. Your shoulder posture there is abismal. Get some traps, thicken your neck and round off your shoulders.

* work on your biceps.

* develop some forarms.

You body looks like that of a younf person (which you are) - but you need some defined fore arms and biceps.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
* Hit the cardio - loose all that flab your carrying - it shows.

* Hit the gym. You need to develop a set of shoulders. Your shoulder posture there is abismal. Get some traps, thicken your neck and round off your shoulders.

* work on your biceps.

* develop some forarms.

You body looks like that of a younf person (which you are) - but you need some defined fore arms and biceps.
good points

but wait, whats the problem again? you look right for your age.
i think the whole ordeal about "nice guy" syndrome is based more on personality and facial expression. i think when the chick saw you, you're appeal and expression and possibly the way you dress presented a "nice guy" look.