Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you tell if a woman is horny?

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you tell if a woman is in a horny mood? I'm not talking in generalities e.g. "He's cute, I'd like to boff him therefore I'm going to be all over him like stink on s**t." and I'm not talking the obvious 'she's got her tongue down your throat' scenario. Specifically, if a woman is in a horny mood that day, how does she act? Might be helpful if any ladies listening would answer.

Sexplicite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Close to her cycle.

adude

Banned
Reaction score
-she might be carrying a lot of tampons
-she might act like a slut sucking every thing in sight.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a gag, right?

Reaction score
Pupil dilation, she's very flirtatious. Uses lots of kino, her nipples poke out through her top (yummy :D). Anyway, she won't get in the mood unless you look like Brad Pitt or you know the right things to say and the right places to touch her.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should know. you're the one who's supposed to be making her horny. its hard to tell, actually. you've gotta have a lotta experience before you could really say that chances are, she really is horny.

of course, you would always be able to "feel the heat" of it. and you can tell whenever she'd look into your eyes as if saying..

what's taking you so long? cummon!!!

but like i said, that's just my experience.

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks at you while she's seated at the kitchen table in your apartment and says in a lower tone of voice, "You know why I'm here, don't you?" She slinks out of her chair to sit in your lap facing you, wrapping her legs around your waist. You sheepishly mumble something about your girlfriend and push her away. She persists, tackling you onto the carpet. She laughs and tells you, "this is going to happen tonight." She runs her fingertips through your hair while she closes her eyes and caresses your lips with her own...

Or, while walking along the sidewalk on your date she stops and turns to face you. She smiles and pins you against a lamppost and groans, "Dammit, kiss me!"

Wrapping her legs around your waist seems to be the universal "screw me now" body language. I wonder if that's the same anywhere in the world, if when she puts down the chopsticks and the rice bowl on the bamboo mat and wraps her legs around you it's nookie-time.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MisterAl
Wrapping her legs around your waist seems to be the universal "screw me now" body language. I wonder if that's the same anywhere in the world, if when she puts down the chopsticks and the rice bowl on the bamboo mat and wraps her legs around you it's nookie-time.
LOL :)