Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being ****y and funny with out over doing it

strazza

Reaction score
Ok, so I have tried being ****y and funny, but a lot of the time I end up just pissing of the girls. They're like, what the ****! I cant beleive you said that to me.

LOL

Anyway tell me what you think.

Oh yeah and also, I have found the the best thing for me has been just chilling and not worrying about all these stupid strategies. Like, when I just dont worry about the girls and I just go out and dont obbsess over it, thats when I feel like i am on the top of my game. Tell me what you think about that as well.

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all really depends on the girl, some have a great sense of humor and others really dont know when to stop being stuck up and laugh a little bit. I have some girl friends who love me more than life itself and other girls who hate me because of my sense of humor.

Oh yeah and also, I have found the the best thing for me has been just chilling and not worrying about all these stupid strategies.
People used to tell me all the time "dont go lookin for it dude, just get it off your mind and you'll find it when you least expect it." But the reality of that advice is that it doesnt work for everyone. If you just sit around the house 6 days a week then waiting isnt gonna do you any good but if you and your friends like to hit up the bars and clubs pretty often this might just be the best piece of advice you could ever have.

strazza

Reaction score
Yeah, but what I'm saying is, its bad when I'm like oh my god this girl just said this to me, now what do I say. Or, oh now I just said such and such and now she doesnt like me, now what do I do. Its best to be just like, if you dont like me **** it, go find someone else, you know? If they like you they like you and if not, they dont. Its just like with guys. Not every guy is gonna want to be friends with you, or think your a cool guy, and if they dont, then **** them, let them find someone else.

You know what i'm saying?

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i hear ya, I used to be like that too but now I just try and stay the course and not get flustered. I used to act differently around girls all the time and it was a big mistake. Be yourself and if they dont like you then you're right, **** her. If you are really interested in her just dont let some slight miscommunication issues deter you and keep at it. Sometimes I think girls act that way just to see how you would react to something unexpected.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If lots of the girls are getting pissed, maybe you're being too ****y and not funny enough. I find myself doing that sometimes. I think to myself, "damn that was just MEAN!"

Or even worse, I'm in a group of mostly dudes and they pick up on my C&F attitude toward the girl. They get courageous when they see someone not treating the girl like a religious icon. Then they all start yelling mean things and she's getting mobbed up on! I try to distance myself from the pack when this happens and sometimes take the girl's side and start busting on the dudes.

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth is being C&F isnt really a viable way to get in good with the girls. I would always try to just be funny and thats it. Alot of girls, especially lately, seem to hate the ****y guy. She might think you're hot and want to give you some lovin but if you act ****y she might not even bother puttin up with it.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F goes as far as you want it to go

i've had girls say that i'm mean when i pull tha C&F routine on them.

haha it's funny to see them say it cause it makes me feel soooo good.

they say it while having a pouty puppy face look to them...or a little girl pouty face. haha i cant get enough of it!!

hell it's definitely better than treating them with the "nice guy" attitude and feeding them with gifts and compliments and in the end having to say, "youre such a good friend"

you just have to realize where to draw the line sometimes and NOT to become the Jerk/**** where you criticize them negatively.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did this only last Thursday...

Got into the club... couple minutes in there and this girls runnin the lame "Smile" thing on me... so I disappear see her around later and do the same on her, then she approaches my friends before slidin over to me, tryin the "Maybe you're gay" lameness, but she looked good so I stepped forth and told her that if she stays around long enough she can find out what's really good later on...

So we talk some she got some major kino, and I just ran along the whole name thing... and had jokes on her name, playin dumb and spinnin the wrong name out to a mate and to her like "What's your name again"... now it wasn't funny on the surface of it to her which I can understand now I'm without the alcohol in my system, but I got a laugh from it at least, albeit no sex...

It happens... sometimes you just push the boundary out a little too far, nobody's perfect

BUT next thing I know her friends tryin to talk to me...

There's lots of girls out there, sure you **** up occasionally, but you learn from them and get some next week... so next time I'ma be sure to cut the jokes on the name that much shorter, lol...

**** like this is only major if you get 1 girl a month and you're so desperate for sex that you NEED everythin to go perfect, lol

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two different examples of me attempting to be ****y/funny.

Didn't work:
---------------

At a house party and drunkingly went up to two girls and said "Wouldn't it be funny if I had AIDS?". They were obviously confused and didn't enjoy the question. My friends still talk about that because it's the most ridiculous pickup line they've ever heard. That made a good story.

Did work:
-------------
Going out with my friends girlfriend and her friend. Her friend sits in the front and starts putting my power windows up and down. I told her to stop fu**ing around with my windows before she breaks my car. She appreaciated it which lead to a handy later. Doesn't quite make as good a story, at least for my guy friends to tell.

The moral? Tell girls not to mess with your car? *shrug* :D

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being ****y/funny is always good to get girls. If your ending up really pissing girls off then your not delivering the lines properly. For instance you could say something in the right tone of voice to let a girl know your being sarcastic, but if the line is stupid then it won't work. Or you could say a really good joke to a girl, but have poor tonality and she won't get it.

On top of that some girls have great senses of humor while other girls don't. Here's a perfect example of C/F working on one girl and not on the other:

Me and my buddy are on our way to a costume date party. Its me and my date in the front seat and my buddy and his date in the back seat. My date says:

HB1: Don't we look hot???"
Me: (looking her over) "umm..you look ok."
HB1: OK!!! That's it, only OK!! We both spent 50 bucks on our outfits.
Me: That's nice.

We go to the party, and my buddie's date HB8 comes up to me and tells me how much she enjoys my ****y attitude and humor. We end up hooking up that night and were still hooking up today...:D BTW she was 10x hotter than my original date....:D

PIMP

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 X 8 = 8

how does that equal 10? hehe

yea girls will love it when your C&F it spices up the mood.
in a way C&F makes you seem somewhat arrogant, but that's the reason why girls like it. cause you're your own boss

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
1 X 8 = 8

how does that equal 10? hehe

yea girls will love it when your C&F it spices up the mood.
in a way C&F makes you seem somewhat arrogant, but that's the reason why girls like it. cause you're your own boss
EXACTLY!!! BUMP!!!.........:D

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
One night me and my friends were having a small party and we were sitting at a table taking shots and I walk by to go to the bathroom and I was going past a HB8 and my hand lightly rubs against her ass and she yells out "OMG he just touched my ass!" and was laughing and I just looked at her and went to the bathroom and when I came back out I went to sit down and she comes and sits next to me and grabs a beer and says "hey can you open this beer for me my hands tired?" and I was like "who the hell do you think I am?" and she was shocked and since the bottle opener was next to me I just slid it accross the table and said "hey look its your lucky night" and then she walks away and is like "omg your such an ******* now im not gonna make out with you!" and she has this little smile on her face.

Next thing I know im chillin in this room on a chair and she comes and sits next to me and is like "so what do you want to watch on TV?" and I was like "give the remote to me you dont know what the hell your doing let me take control!" and she was like "wow your ****y" and we were talking and I was being totally CF but it happens naturally for me then shes like "so whats your birthsign?" and im like "scorpio" and she says "hmm looks like you and I are compatoble then" I'm like whatever then she starts telling me how me and her having sex will be amazing since I'm suppost to be a passionate lover or atleast her little zodiac sign book said. Then I was spending the night at the house and she's like "oh are you spending the night?" and im like "yeah" and then she says to my friend whos house it is "hey it looks like your beds sheets are going to get messed up tonight, dillin you better not fall asleep yet" and gives me this smile so I knew I was gonna lay her then were sitting on the couch and she tells me to wait till her sister falls asleep and **** in the other room and im like whatever and she starts asking me how many women I've slept with before and I tell her "use your imagination" and she's like "ok your 18 so I take it you have slept with atleast 6-7 women so far" and im like "haha ok" but then I ended up falling asleep so no sex that night. :(

Also forgot to add we were listening to music and I do a little dancing motion and she all gets up and starts dancing and putting her ass in my face and im like "oh yeah atleast you know what I like".

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Garynas, I didn't think that your lines were funny, especially the first line. But like Pimp-sicle said, delivery and tone are very important and I only get to read your words. However, I've found it useful to remember that what's funny from my viewpoint may not be as funny from hers. When my lines drift over into downright mean, it's still funny to me because I know the girl probably hasn't ever had someone do this to her during a pick up. The girl obviously isn't thinking of this humorous angle though. Sometimes I think that my lines are funnier than they are. It's fun to amuse yourself but it doesn't always get you action.