Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best CoLognes

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

Whats Ur Faveriote Colonges that makes girls go weak at their knees Let me Start Off

Gucci Envy as it gives alot of compliments

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spent upwards to $20/ounce on some stuff, but women have asked most when I wear Aspen by Coty @ under $30 for a 4 oz. bottle.

It's kind of like Cigars. From time to time I'll smoke a cheap one for guilty pleasures.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cologne is not the way. Your body produces pheremones, does it not?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate perfumes. i wear oils. :cool:

but i like cologne on men (sparingly!)

my ex used to wear hugo boss (back in da day). the smell still makes me weak and lightheaded.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Cologne is not the way. Your body produces pheremones, does it not?
Yes, but from what I understand these pheremones are produced only in your arm pit, in which case you might as well forget about deotorant too!

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really think that the armpit smell is attractive mybe
the ladiz dont like it aswell when they smell it they say go some cologne or get a wash aint that true

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to use aqua di gio it's VERY good but I went and shopped for a new perfume this fall and a new fragrance had come inn, Intuition by lauder (their male collection)... I've gotten ALOT and I mean alot of compliments on this one and alot of questions which it is.... A good thing about it too is that it's very new and I know of noone that uses it.. It cost about 80$ for a flask... I've used it for 4 months now and you can barely notice it's used... You need really little of it, just two small squirts in the air infront of you and walk through it and you will smell great.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drakkar Noir. Moved to Anything Else.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I needed a new cologne so I grabbed my sis and went shopping. The ones I like are Dior's Dune, Tommy, and the one I ended up buying after sniffing all the men's colognes is Mania by Armani, which is very new and smells great. I just bought it last week and a girl who has a bf told me "Dark Nimbus you're sexy, dress well, have great eyes, and you always smell sooooooooooooo fvcking good! MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm".

I used to wear "sexual", but the entire year I wore it not ONE compliment. I tried some samples of Dior's Dune and got complimented by a couple of girls, along with the other one I recommended. It's amazing what a difference a good cologne makes. All you guys should be smelling good! Your armpits just don't cut it!

Not to mention anytime your girl smells your cologne on another guy she'll think of you, or if you like to write her an occassional sex letter and mail it to her, you can spray the letter with the cologne.

I also spent a while helping my sis get herself a new perfume, and we found two great ones if any of the girls on here are interested. She already got some compliments too. I think most of girls perfumes smell like weeds and flowers, these two (I can't remember their names but I'll check if anyone wants) however smell sort of like sweets. Very unique and pleasant smell.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
my ex used to wear hugo boss (back in da day). the smell still makes me weak and lightheaded.
Is that good or bad? :p

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acqua di Gio by Armani or Intuition by lauder

Which do you think is better?

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Acqua di Gio gets the rave reviews around here and everywhere else, but a colognes no good if everyone and their cousin wears it. Check out Egoiste Platinum by Chanel.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, Calvin Klein Eternity, and Hugo Boss.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly have counterfeit stuff that I buy at wal-mart. (college student budget doesn't allow for extravagance)

The stuff is called classic match and it smells only slightly inferior to the genuine cologne of the same type.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black - Kenneth Cole

Chrome- Azzaro

Envy - Gucci

Ferinheit -

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Chrome is the sh1t. I love it.

Joop is pimpish as well.