Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have to dumb down yourself to get women!?

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately i'm feeling that i have to be stupid to get girls...
like learning to dance to some stupid songs, talk about Tv stuff all the time, watch a lot of romantic comedies...

what do you guys think!?
do you have to dumb down your inner content to get girls!?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer: No.

Long answer: You don't have to dumb down for them. However, you can't make them feel like they're stupid when they start talking about things you either don't find interesting or think are dumb. I've always been a pretty smart guy (honor's classes, scholarships, etc.) and, once I figured out how to date women and keep the around, I found that girls actually LIKED dealing with someone who seemed to think things through, had a good head on his shoulders and knew about lots of things.

Of course, it also helps that I like to dance, watch TV and enjoy romantic comedies, LoL

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the kind of women, and what you're looking for. Gaming dumb hotties and easy skanks for sexy fun time = yes, you do. Gotta bring yourself down to their level, and appease to their shallow stupidity. This is why douche bags are so effective with trash - theyre just as shallow and retarded as they are. And those kind of people are predominant in the player lifestyle.:whistle:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Roissy/Heartiste/whatever his name is Dating Market Value Test for Men. You lose a point if your IQ is over 145.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/

I've never done well on this test, lol. Looks like that you will score the highest if you embody the most cliched PUA behavior possible, including using the most cliched and overused lines.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I hate dumbsh!t celeb tv, x factor, soap operas etc etc...and I mean I really cannot stand them and would quite happily throw the tv out the window rather than sit through them. I have zero interest in such banal crap!

this disadvanteges me with a lot of women, as soon as they open their mouths all this tv based sh!te comes out as if its news worthy or real life, I cant relate to that so my interest in them is snuffed out and because Im not reciprocating their interest and enthusiasm, there is something wrong with me it would seem but I dont give a sh1t about it anymore

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I hate dumbsh!t celeb tv, x factor, soap operas etc etc...and I mean I really cannot stand them and would quite happily throw the tv out the window rather than sit through them. I have zero interest in such banal crap!

this disadvanteges me with a lot of women, as soon as they open their mouths all this tv based sh!te comes out as if its news worthy or real life, I cant relate to that so my interest in them is snuffed out and because Im not reciprocating their interest and enthusiasm, there is something wrong with me it would seem but I dont give a sh1t about it anymore
i understand that man.
and since the majority of girls are like that and even guys with sport fanatism( don't get me wrong i love sports but i'm not ****ing crazy about it like lots of people that i know ) i really feel like being too diferent goes against natural selection...

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, dumbing yourself down only gets you dumb chicks and only the really stupid ones can't tell that you're putting on an act and being un-genuine.

But even the dumb ones tend to like a smart guy as long as he isn't going around making them feel stupid. The biggest thing you have to learn is how not to talk down to people when you get into areas beyond their intellect. It's like being a teacher, the good ones make others want to learn while the bad ones browbeat you for not already having mastered the material before even taking their class.

zekko said:
This reminds me of the Roissy/Heartiste/whatever his name is Dating Market Value Test for Men. You lose a point if your IQ is over 145.

I've never done well on this test, lol. Looks like that you will score the highest if you embody the most cliched PUA behavior possible, including using the most cliched and overused lines.
I perused that test and couldn't stop laughing. Heck, -1 point for being bald? When I started shaving my head it was like night and day in how much more interest women showed me.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Ha Ha... That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. By his observations, I would never had a single girl interested in me. Ever. 1 point for good looks? Bull****.

His summarization / categorization at the end is accurate, but the test itself is WAY off. But I guess thats what people with no success do - analyze and categorize and nitpick everything - then come up with their own irrational conclusions. "I'm bald, women dont like me, not many bald people have girlfriends... AUUUWP!!! Women dont like bald guys!!!#!! ADDED TO THE LIST!" "Whats this? I pulled out a chair, and didnt get laid??!? WOMEN HATE NICE GUYS! Better ***** about it through my judgemental, one-sided views, and act like I know everything - without looking at any of the actual variables or facts... Good plan!"

Not everything is so cut and dry.

****ing loser... Reminds me of Glenn Beck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebexx89yohE

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
No, dumbing yourself down only gets you dumb chicks and only the really stupid ones can't tell that you're putting on an act and being un-genuine.

But even the dumb ones tend to like a smart guy as long as he isn't going around making them feel stupid. The biggest thing you have to learn is how not to talk down to people when you get into areas beyond their intellect. It's like being a teacher, the good ones make others want to learn while the bad ones browbeat you for not already having mastered the material before even taking their class.
well it's not like i'm acting, lying or something...
the problem is that lately i've been absorbing "trash" culture to talk with girls...i'mt not saying to them that i like the same stuff as them.
you know what i mean

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Anyone who thinks IQ is an objective measure of intelligence loses 100 points with me. :crackup:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you don't dumb yourself down. In fact the smarter you are the better you can "play" dumb. You have to talk on the same level as women (and to everyone) until you get into specifics. It's always better if you know about a topic a little bit and let her explain it to you. Once you have no idea what she's talking about, your're at dead conversation.

Also, understand that girls don't like the same topics as guys do. They'll be nice and say "oh, cool", or "wow" 19 times in a row while nodding like a donkey, but unless she's Danica Patrick (once again, specifics), you're not gonna have a horsepower-to-torque ratio conversation with her.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Also, understand that girls don't like the same topics as guys do. They'll be nice and say "oh, cool", or "wow" 19 times in a row while nodding like a donkey, but unless she's Danica Patrick (once again, specifics), you're not gonna have a horsepower-to-torque ratio conversation with her.
It's all about torque! What good is 300 HP at 8000 RPM? I'm never doing 8000 RPM. I would rather have a lot of low end torque! 200 ft-lb below 4000 rpm is good.