Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pull up bar vs weights?

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U

user43770

MetalFortress said:
Weights. There's a lot you can do with weights, but only one thing that you can do with a pullup bar.
This. Also, you don't necessarily need a bar to do pull ups - a tree branch could work just fine for those.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For pullups just go to the local park in the morning and use the monkey bars ... wrap them in grip tape.

personally, Id invest in a 45lb barbell and slowly build up my collection of plates over time. you can DIY a rack for it, and buy a bench eventually.

a screw-on dumbbell and some mini plates for dumbbell work.

thats pretty much all anyone needs.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys. But now I'm back in MCJROTC so I've got access to the weight room so I "have" both weights,pullup bars, and everything else I could need. Now to get in 400 calories 6 times a day :/

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eph said:
thanks guys. But now I'm back in MCJROTC so I've got access to the weight room so I "have" both weights,pullup bars, and everything else I could need. Now to get in 400 calories 6 times a day :/
Don't bother with the 6 times a day thing unless you're an advanced bodybuilder trying to go from 5% bodyfat to 4% bodyfat pre-contest with the assistance of mountains of legal and illegal drugs.

Just get the calories in before bed and you'll be fine. Seriously.

The 6+ meals thing will steal your life and provide marginal benefit.