Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say when a girl compliments you through text?

adamw5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say back when a girl texts you through text. Like earlier tonight I was texting a girl and she said blah blah blah ..handsome :). This happens a lot but I don't know how to respond to it.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
you sure she doesn't call all guys "handsome" so she doesn't get guys names wrong? haha

if she was genuinely complimenting you directly like "you are handsome" just say thanks

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you were having a conversation with her via text, which makes me wonder why you weren't having it in person. I understand you have to text in this day and age when you're dealing with women, but minimize it.

Wouldn't it have been better to have had her say that to you in person than generically across your cell phone's screen?

Maybe one day they will have an emoticon girls can send to guys that represents sucking d*ck. I'd rather her just suck it in real life :D

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the context of the compliment.

When a girl gives you a genuine compliment, you should acknowledge it. Nothing over the top, just a simple "thank you" or you could go a bit sarcastic and show her you don't take things too seriously.

But with what she said to you, it was pretty general, so I wouldn't have even acknowledged it and just continued on with the conversation

PIMP

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ebracer05 said:
It sounds like you were having a conversation with her via text, which makes me wonder why you weren't having it in person. I understand you have to text in this day and age when you're dealing with women, but minimize it.

Wouldn't it have been better to have had her say that to you in person than generically across your cell phone's screen?

Maybe one day they will have an emoticon girls can send to guys that represents sucking d*ck. I'd rather her just suck it in real life :D
This makes no sense. Maybe circumstances being what they were, he couldn't see her. You can't see your plates in person 24/7, texting is to communicate when you're not around them.

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
This makes no sense. Maybe circumstances being what they were, he couldn't see her. You can't see your plates in person 24/7, texting is to communicate when you're not around them.
I think ebracer is implying that anything sent over text should be taken with a grain of salt. I would ignore it.