Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Seduction Bible

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fixed links: Speed Seduction Bible

Hi guys,

This section has piqued my interest, I'm going to read up and see how I feel about the stuff mentioned here.

Below: my give-back to sosuave.com for what I've learned so far :)

Oscar.
--

(Originally posted by Awkward)

Here is the official Speed Seduction Bible

This bible will gather together all posts that are worth reading or anyone who want to learn Speed Seduction (SS).

So people, any post you find appealing, please tell so in that post and I'll add it to here. We have not even covered the basics, so people, start postin'

Before you begin

Speed Seduction was invented and developed by Ross Jeffries, a former ugly, nice-guy geek who couldn't even get a single girl to lay him. Read the whole sad story here:
http://www.speed-seduction.com/index.htm . So he developed SS basing it on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) mostly. Since then, it has just been improved by all the people who use SS.

I just feel that I owe to beginners to read this post of warning before starting learning SS. It may seem mindblowing at first, but there is always bad things about everything.

Beginners read this before starting with SS Awkward

What is SS about and does it work?

I SS so powerfull as Ross Jeffries says it is? Here are some people's opinions on SS:

Sir_Chancealot's First SS Pattern! Sir_Chancealot
Is SS as powerful as Ross jeffire's claim? MattB
This girl was playing hard to get....I threw some patterns in and it was OVER Ashlee Angel
My intro to speed seduction, days 1 and 2 Sir_Chancealot
We need more instructional posts !! Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Post of your experiences so everyone can learn from it.

How Speed Seduction Works

Post about why it works and what to think of when using SS. Goals and such. What to do if something isn't working.

Attitudes

Basics of the NLP mindset - I

Basic Techniques

The techniques that a speed seducer uses. Why they work, when you should use them, and what they are used for, and what kind of results they give you.

Some Simple SS rules to cover Part 1 of 2 Awkward
A Speed Seduction Report (LONG but worth it) SexPDX
Quotes - How to test if the woman is ready AwkwardQuestions about pointing oblizue

Patterns

Post your homemade patterns so everyone can get use of your progress, and learn something.

English Patterns English Pattern Archieve
Swedish Patterns Swedish Pattern Archieve

Vronsky's Speed Seduction Manual (VSSM)

This will be a step-to-step guide on learning SS, including exercises and many good advice regarding the basics of Speed Seduction.

Lesson 1: Mechanics of Speed Seduction - This post cover embedded commands and some exercises to integrate it to your life.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't the real Oscar Wilde gay? Curious that a guy comes onto SoSuave titling himself Oscar WIlde. Anyway, cool SS bible, I'll check it out, field test it, give my opinion on it.

Tenshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
LInk no working

it seem wird... i alway get data error on most of the links...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
links dont work. bummer.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an excerpt from one of Capi's posts...

Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Intro Est Capi

Before we start. I take minimal as in almost no credit for this [though I wouldn't mind thanks for resurfacing this old tanker] ... I did about 30min of searching and reposting and thats it. Everyone who first posted is really the people who know what they are talking about. I just never got to read the first SS bible, and I always wished I could have. When This Bible existed there was minimal intrest because some people felt SSing was against Morals. One of the main resons I added some posts was to clear this myth. I

wish some people would have stayed on our boards longer and been able to continue teaching and finishing thier works. Most of what is here is only the first half of the SS knowledge. But because this work was abondoned like great meusoleums before, I fear this work shall always remain a ghost of what could have been. Maybe this will inspire some Newbs to look further into this and maybe create a sencond age. I always wished I could have learned more of SS it and NLP, though hard, seemed useful and intresting. not only in seducing, by in further understanding and being happy with ones life.

Est. DJ Bible Admendum- THEE Speed Seduction BIBLE

"most men when they "date" have to choose between being a "bully"...a "jerk" who never gives in or a "supplicant"...a beggar who does ANYTHING a woman wants. My course gives you the option to be a truly gentle-MAN; someone who NEVER bullies or BEGS, but instead structures wonderful opportunities, offers her challenges, and captivates and stimulates her deepest levels of imagination. That's not being cruel; that's being awesome. And you deserve to be know how good it feels for you and her to do this."
-Ross Jefferies

So is SS Wrong? and manipulative?

""Ya know, I think that is the attitude I am going to adopt.

Most of those guys think it is "manipulating" women. And it is, but in a GOOD way. No one who has ever seen that "doggy dinner-bowl" look will ever forget it. (And I haven't seen it full bore yet, just a little! :D )

They somehow think in their mind that they are committing some "crime" against women. How in the hell can you think that something that makes women feel as good as SS does is wrong?!? :confused:

Maybe it is some of their AFC traits coming out, who knows. I am getting to the point where I don't care why some people think stupid crap, and I could care less if they go on thinking it. More women for me to run patterns on! ;D"
"
~Sir Chancelot

The Pre-Nup To Speed Seduction

THE DISCLAIMER

And NOW. Without Further Adu. Ladies and Germs [God I hate those old 30's corny jokes :rolleyes:]

The Speed Seduction Bible AdmendumVERSION II

The Basics of SS
The Basic Mindset of NLP! ~BBboy
Simple SS. ethics =Awkward
The BEST MANUAL on sosuave I've seen yet. ~ The Wise Vronski

After Absorbtion Help and Guidelines
What Pattern To use First. Like a child in a Candy Store
Values Tonality?
A simple mistake with Mirroring

Speed Seduction Trials, Tribulations, and Field Reports
BBboy Wants More!
Field Report(Sorta SS related)

Patterns
Sir_Chancelots First Pattern
Sir_Chancelots Sencond Pattern
English Patterns

Is NLP For Losers?

TONY'S LAY GUIDE MORE SS and SEDUCTION INFO

I wish thier was more of a wealth of info. This is all I found and felt worthy of the New SS Bible. I hope you put it to use. I should deserve a sticky or a link in the bible. As it is and was once a part of DJism... if we accept it or not. I hope this inspires or helps some Newbs and more experienced DJ's

Best of Luck to You All...And a Special Thanks to all of you you first posted these and started the SS movement on this board.

Capi.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Here's an excerpt from one of Capi's posts...
Great. These links work.

Roobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah The real Wilde was Gay......

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. After countless hours, pages, links, I've finally begun to understand. That I have learnt nothing today.

SS is a complex, mind boggling, deep psychology evoking technique that'll take more than day to drill into my mind. There are so many ways to go about using this. I have come to the realisation that seduction, as a whole, is much more than black and white. Much more than just a 2-D plane. It is a three dimensional game where you have to adapt to anything, everything. Reminding me of Bruce Lee's philosophy... SS will allow you to connect to a woman on another level in a shorter time frame. The goal remains the same but the path is a much more harder. Well, it seems harder now. But with more understanding and intelligence, it looks to be very promising.

The arsenal is layed out infront of me, it's up to me to pick up the weapons one by one and master them. It would be wiser for me to learn this technique slowly. I have the basics down. But putting it into practise will test me greatly. I'm aware SS is a powerful and dangerous tool and must be used with a mixture of seduction techniques. I'm just happy to add this to my inventory.

Although digesting this mentally is a challenge, I accept this challenge with gusto. As of now my mind is spend, having next to nothing of any attention span. I'll be back, and back again, until I can understand the dynamics of SS. Until I can successfully put it into practise.

So until then, I would like to extend a thankyou to all that have paved the golden pathway to a higher enlightenment of DJ.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all these links are dead.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Night Owl said:
RIP.........
To those with closed eyes.

I will show you.