Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the basics of speed seduction?

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My First post on new forum

Anyway, I have a few questions for the speed seductionists out there (SexPDX comes to mind first off), and any others who are well versed in the technique:

What are the pros and cons of speed seduction compared to the standard DJ-enhanced version of dating?

Also, what are the basics of speed seduction, and how is it effectively executed?

What is the mindset and philosophy of a speed seductionist?

Normally, I don't consider speed seduction to be my style (I plan for an STR at first, and then slowly drag it out into a LTR if things go my way) , but I am always up for learning something new.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of speed seduction as kino for her mind.

Ross' approach is that you should only "date" girls you are f*cking.

As long as your morals allow that (and, thankfully, I have now switched mine to allow for that!
), you will do fine.

There are a few patterns on how to get a woman to fall in love with you, though, if that is what you want.

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pros: Success with women bigtime!
Con: If you are looking for a relationship it may feel that she does not love you for who you are but for what you do. You may grow possessed by SS and destroy your life.

The basic is that you lead her imagination where you want to and she will not resist it because she think it is her own thought.

I don't think that there is any special philosophy behind it. The mindset is quite few. The fundemental part of it is that it should be fun, then there's the attitude.

--- Awkward

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page wrote:
What are the pros and cons of speed seduction compared to the standard DJ-enhanced version of dating?

SS (in my personal interpretation) is a way of becoming a person who is genuinely interested in grasping the pyscology of other people by demonstrating a curiosity for the themes that excite others. It's also a way of becoming a better verbal communicator. I think that the reason a lot of guys see it as being weak, or a "social dildo" as Pook puts it, are self-absorbed to a very exaggerated degree and that keeps them from being seductive.

The problem with DJ dating (or any dating) is that it doesn't get you laid (for the most part). Dating is a nice thing to do for a woman you are already intimate with but as a WAY of getting laid it frankly sucks rocks. Not only that, with dating you don't know if you've wasted your time untill you have wasted your money.

The cons of SS are that it really pulls the blinders off of the magic of attraction. The better you get the more you are able to see that there is really no truth beyond the little movies people have in their heads with their emotions. A lot of people find this discovery very disillusioning. Also, since you go against the grain of mainstream society you may grow to be hated because people fear you. I myself am not so good with this stuff yet that I have people wanting to kill me out of jealousy but I see it coming.

Also, what are the basics of speed seduction, and how is it effectively executed?

The basic idea of it is to first and foremost, design your OWN state. There is a misconception on this site that SS focuses on technique above attitude and that is fundamentally not true. Beyond that the main ideas are that what you can get a person to IMAGINE will be perceived by them as their own thought and they therefore will not resist it. So, SS is aimed at capturing and leading the imagination by discussing the right themes in the right language structures. I can't get much more specific than that without going way beyond the scope of this post. You should obtain some SS courseware somehow and also make use of the free material on fastseduction.com.

What is the mindset and philosophy of a speed seductionist?

There really is no blanket mindset. Some are people who always want to leave women better than they found them. Others are more hardcore and are a little more detatched from caring about the women (MrSex4uNYC as an example). My personal mindset is to be the guy this thinks is from a romance novel. For whatever brief moment I am intertested in her, I try to make the experience as intense and dramatic as it can be for both of us.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 11-21-2002).]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to add here in response to Awkward's comment about women being attracted to you not for who you are but what you do. Unfortunately, that is always the case whether or not you use SS.

I realized not long ago that in order for your self esteem not to suffer due to the perception that it's some "thing you do" that attracts the women and not you, you have to find a way to view your seductions as PART of you and not something separate. If you view it as just a mechanical process you engage in that has NOTHING to do with you as a person then the real you will suffer more and more with your increasing success. The reason for that is that you will perceive that it is not the real you that is developing, but rather some hand puppet you use to seduce women.

So, find a way to take your seductions to heart so they become a part of you.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
Another thing to add here in response to Awkward's comment about women being attracted to you not for who you are but what you do. Unfortunately, that is always the case whether or not you use SS.

>Question: Does that still apply if you make the techniques a part of who you are?

I realized not long ago that in order for your self esteem not to suffer due to the perception that it's some "thing you do" that attracts the women and not you, you have to find a way to view your seductions as PART of you and not something separate.

>I agree. Part of my book emphasizes assimilating the techniques so they are a part of oyur base mindset and not merely a technique that you use.

If you view it as just a mechanical process you engage in that has NOTHING to do with you as a person then the real you will suffer more and more with your increasing success.

>Also, if it is obvious that you're just using a technique, your success rate will likely diminish. I've learned this from my own experience in conventional DJ-ing, so I'm fairly certain that it applies here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason for that is that you will perceive that it is not the real you that is developing, but rather some hand puppet you use to seduce women.

>Will women see that you're trying to be something you're not if you are not convincing enough when you use SS?

So, find a way to take your seductions to heart so they become a part of you.

>I'm already doing that. Also, thank you to the replies, especially for vronsky's guide (pardon my spelling) that helped me get started. Now I must place myself in a situation to use SS to see what I have learned once i have studied the teaching a bit further. thank you for your help.

I'l let you know what happens.