Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the Mystery Method Doubters - Infield Video of Short Fat PUA Running MM Game

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good episode of Keys to the VIP, a Canadian pickup show. Short, fat kid faces off against a tall, muscular ****y Latin guy. No contest, right?

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6016065/Keys_to_the_VIP_Fogle_7_Season3_4_4

The fat kid isolates a blonde hottie in the first challenge, gets solid attraction in the second round, and closes a cutie with big knockers in the third challenge. All within tight time constraints.

And all through tight Mystery Method-style game - openers over the shoulder, false time constraints, negs, cold reads, kino, takeaways, push-pull, compliance tests, winning over the whole group before isolating etc.

Clearly the fat kid's studied Game and is applying textbook Mystery Method game.

Fat guy with tight game > pretty boy with average game.

Other Clips:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6015674/Keys_to_the_VIP_Fogle_7_Season3_1_4

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6015843/Keys_to_the_VIP_Fogle_7_Season3_2_4

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6016011/Keys_to_the_VIP_Fogle_7_Season3_3_4

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely Mystery Method. Look at all that kino. You can see that it works, but for me personally I would never be comfortable doing this. Because it's all canned, it's all a routine. Almost everything about it screams FAKE to me. You learn nothing about this guy other than the fact that he has studied Mystery Method.

It seems to me that if a good looking girl hangs around in clubs for very long, she's going to get these kind of approaches multiple times over, and learn to recognize them. How many times do you suppose they get shown these silly handshakes? She may not care, but it still seems fake to me.

The principles in Mystery Method are sound, and if they work for you and you like using it, by all means do. I would never feel comfortable with it myself, but you can learn a lot from it regardless.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked my friend (female) and she said The "fat guy" was the more attractive of the two lol. Not sure what this was supposed to prove but the "prettyboy" is about a 6 according to her and too feminine acting. Granted, we only saw the intros so I cannot comment on the rest.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Definitely Mystery Method. Look at all that kino. You can see that it works, but for me personally I would never be comfortable doing this. Because it's all canned, it's all a routine. Almost everything about it screams FAKE to me. You learn nothing about this guy other than the fact that he has studied Mystery Method.

It seems to me that if a good looking girl hangs around in clubs for very long, she's going to get these kind of approaches multiple times over, and learn to recognize them. How many times do you suppose they get shown these silly handshakes? She may not care, but it still seems fake to me.

The principles in Mystery Method are sound, and if they work for you and you like using it, by all means do. I would never feel comfortable with it myself, but you can learn a lot from it regardless.
I think the underlying principle is project a vibe congruent with the atmosphere.

Clubs = loud, chaotic, random

Mike basically comes up with a random crazy topic and rolls with it....has fun with the girls in the process and creates an instant rapport w/o boring them. It doesnt guarantee a lay....but its a step in the right direction.

If he lost some weight he would be a machine.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

It's not that common. Maybe circa 2006-2007 when the Mystery Method peaked, but it's been replaced by "natural game" (whatever that entails).

Yes, because we know of MM it all looks canned and rehearsed. But to the layman and the women he's gaming, he just looks like a fun, smooth guy.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many better examples of game on that show than that guy - overall I wasn't overly impressed with him. Having fun and meeting girls sure, but I don't see him building up a whole lot of attraction....

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wake up you virgin motherfcker. Reality tv is not reality. It's staged. Have you ever seen a girl in real life. Have you ever been to a club in real life. No because otherwise you would know that it doesn't go like this.

You are one of those guys that can't be saved. Have a nice lonely life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the "prettyboy" is about a 6 according to her and too feminine acting
Interesting, I thought Mike sounded feminine.
But it just goes to show that it can be hard for a guy sometimes to tell how another male is coming across to women. "Oh, you think HE'S the good looking one? Really?". We can write a guy off as no competition while a woman might find him attractive.

Mike basically comes up with a random crazy topic and rolls with it
Well, that's the thing, nothing about that whole interaction seemed random at all to me, it's just a performance.

Yes, because we know of MM it all looks canned and rehearsed. But to the layman and the women he's gaming, he just looks like a fun, smooth guy.
Yeah, like I said, you can see that it works. It's just the fact that I know it's all canned that bugs me.
It really reminds me of a magic trick, MM always had. Once you know how a trick works you can't really ever look at it the same way again. And I don't think it's a coincidence that Mystery was a magician.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
Wake up you virgin motherfcker. Reality tv is not reality. It's staged. Have you ever seen a girl in real life. Have you ever been to a club in real life. No because otherwise you would know that it doesn't go like this.

You are one of those guys that can't be saved. Have a nice lonely life.
Easy there, sport. KTVIP is legit.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery method works no question but the show is probably fake. The point is that you should test out all these methods and once you do you will naturally come up with a style that suits you.

I'm just not going to be learning magic tricks to try to pull some b|tch, but I do use negs, false time constraints, kino and a whole bunch of other tactics with every woman I meet.

I don't follow mystery method or any other method step by step but I use the tactics in the many methods I learned to create attraction and try to set myself apart from being just another nice guy.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I look for eye contact, open with hello, and then just flow. I rely on flow and not some nerdy a1 plus 3b crap. I flirt and get the number then give them the bone. It's that simple. This is the reason so many ppl dnt get laid on here they overcomplicated the simple sh!t getting women is easy u don't need to waste$ on some silly ass system. Just look for females attracted to you.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is this with ppl trying to bend what they see to suit their notions, how was that guy short? and fat? sure he wasnt muscular but was chubby at best. The major problem with his looks was that he had a nice guy aura all over him.

Since when short and fat stopped meaning Danny de Vito and started to mean regular guys?

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
I look for eye contact, open with hello, and then just flow. I rely on flow and not some nerdy a1 plus 3b crap. I flirt and get the number then give them the bone. It's that simple. This is the reason so many ppl dnt get laid on here they overcomplicated the simple sh!t getting women is easy u don't need to waste$ on some silly ass system. Just look for females attracted to you.
Good job, buddy. You're a natural. Most guys here aren't.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be caught dead trying this PUA crap

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, dude seems gay as fvck. I dont know how women see it but thats how it looks to me. he's not fat, hes just not ripped or toned. I'm fatter than this guy.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...fvcking pathetic. This thread makes me want to kill myself as well.

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the rapport? No wonder people get so many flakes.
Getting the number is not closing.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jtlancer said:
Where's the rapport? No wonder people get so many flakes.
Getting the number is not closing.
The players only have 5 minutes to get the number. That's the challenging aspect of the show.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
Wrong. whatyou are doing infact is using MM or a variant of it. Just you arent aware of it. Same way as many guitar players who claim to not know theory, yet subconsciously still use it.