Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye contact

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this gets talked about enough and it is such an important part of game. Eye contact could decide your stance on a girl even before actually meeting her. I've heard this corny phrase once, "The eyes are the windows to the soul." Sounds like some Romeo and Juliet rubbish, right? Well over the years of my "transformation", I do think that your level of eye contact does tell a lot about you.

A person won't be able to tell what your favourite colour is, favourite artist or band, the name of your dog or parents, and what you did last night just by looking at your eyes. It can however represent your level of confidence and self worth, which are VITAL when it comes to attracting girls. If you can't hold eye contact with a girl for even a second, what does that say about you? That you're too scared to even look a girl in the eyes?

Here's a tip; the most common trouble people have when making eye contact is that they don't know where to look. That's easy to solve; just look into her left eye. It is scientifically proven that when you look into someone in their left eye, the signals will be sent to the right side of their brain which deals with emotions. Not only does science prove it, but looking into her left eye gives you a singular target to focus on.

Another tip, please don't mad dog girls. I remember my friend wanted me to help him get over this eye contact problem, and when we went around the mall, he had this ultra mean look to his face like he wanted to rape every woman he made eye contact with. Watch a James Bond movie for pointers and see how he makes eye contact with women.

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had problem with eye contact. But maybe I'll start looking into their left eye to appeal to their emotions more.

hamilton

Don Juan
Reaction score
another underrated aspect of eye contact is what it tells you about her. how are you going to know what she's like/how confident she is when you can't even look at her face to see her mannerisms? Since I've started using eye contact all the time I've been getting much better reads on people.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post. important topic that gets overlooked, as most of us that have success do this naturally.

although that is an interesting fact that looking into the left eye links you to the emotional side of the brain. i'd like to see some research on that.

oddly enough, recently i've been subconsciously focusing on the right eye when up close with a girl. i doubt that's a negative, but if looking into the other one can bring better results, why not try it out? :D

good post.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that information on here:

http://www.articlesbase.com/dating-...ye-contact-attraction-with-women-1038407.html

A woman’s attraction to you is an emotional response to your commutation. To help you to increases this emotional response you create in her, simply remember that Looking into a women’s left eye will acutely activate the right side of her brain, because the left eye is controlled by the right side of the brain. The right side of the brain is the part of the brain that is involved in interpreting emotions, which is why it helps to increases her attraction to you. If you look into the right eye though you will be activating her left brain and so making her more logical in her interpretations of you, which means she is less emotional and more logical when she is making eye contact with you. And so this would lower her attraction to you.
I kind of experimented this last night and although I can't really draw any concrete conclusions, I've noticed that the women were more emotionally involved in the conversation when I looked into their left eye (but who knows how much that has to do with their personality).

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ive read an article like that before. ive been looking into their left eye for years now, its pretty much natural now, not just for girls but for everyone. i wouldnt know where else to look if i tried. just remember her left is your right, lol.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I kind of experimented this last night and although I can't really draw any concrete conclusions, I've noticed that the women were more emotionally involved in the conversation when I looked into their left eye (but who knows how much that has to do with their personality).

also, at a certain point it could easily be some kind of placebo effect. but still interesting and worth trying. good find