Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flirting via text w/girl from party. I think I bombed somewhere

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cliffnotes at bottom:

I met this blonde at a party one night, I noticed she was sober but I had been drinking. I didn't have much chance to get to know her before she let us know she was leaving the party in a few minutes. Since we were at a buddies cabin on the lake I decided to go for a boat ride with them when we had to drop her off and pick up some more people.

On the boat ride back I lean over, talk for a minute then get her number.

------

Fast forward a week or two later I find an odd number on my phone, I decide to text it and see who it is. The person replies with the whole, "well who are you" ordeal so I just ignore them when they text me and then call me.

A week or two after that I start to realize who this person may be as my friends piece together the night. I shoot her another text saying, "well who is this". She does the same thing. We go back and forth flirting and joking. I tell her we'll have to party, and that maybe we can't hang out since she's not asian (I have an Asian fetish). After flirting a bit we finally disclose my name and does she. She asks me if I was the guy who she met at the party, I tell her I was and she simply says, "ohhhh i seee!".

Boom that's it, she doesn't say anything else. No, "yeah ahah we should def. hang out." and I feel like I'm pushing the convo so I stop.

Cliffnotes:

Meet girl at a party.
Get her number
Forget her number in my phone
Play a little game of "who is this"
Flirt (flirting went great) and try to set up something
Flow kind of abruptly ends.

I think I'm gonna do we I had planned to do these next few days and maybe shoot her a text and see if she wants to hang out, if she brushes it off I'll simply move on.

Question is does this sound like I didn't really open well, had a weird follow up (texting, curious who this is), or she just has low interest. Do not want to know so much that I can get with her it's so I can improve.

Mr.Impeccible

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call/text her & TELL her to get up with you sometime. Ex. "Hey, lets get together this weekend." & like you say if she responds negatively (or doesn't at all), keep it moving.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, at this point she may be waiting for you to make a move. Until you do it's hard to gauge interest. It would seem highly likely that she already knew who the number was after all that joking around.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
you were better off answering the phone initially, to try and build some rapport.

it sounds like she was curious and gaming but when she found out it was you the interest just fizzled out.

it doesn't seem like you built any rapport initially either.

if you simply asked her out at this point, be ready for a rejection.

a simple text asking her what's new in a few days is the easiest way to see if she has any interest in you at all. if she is, she'll respond.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So should I shoot a text saying I want to hang out or just asking what's up if my rapport wasn't high enough.

I was pretty wasted the first time she called to see who it was. I'm not sure if I was in the best state.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
bottom line in her eyes is,

you are just another guy that wants to get in her pants. you don't know her at all. you got her number briefly without ever really connecting in any way with her.

she was having fun gaming when she didn't know it was you, but once the mystery was over, she was done with it.

99% chance this is a lost cause. just chalk it up as a lesson. actually build rapport before getting a number.

a very simple test to see if she has ANY interest in you whatsoever, is a text saying, "hey ____, how r things?"

either she will answer or she won't.

if not, move on.

if so, just start some dialogue without a goal of setting up a date or anything like that. just build RAPPORT.

if you can accomplish that, and get her comfortable with you, then invite her out to meet you at a bar for a drink or some other neutral location.

------------

on a side note, the fact that you have so much thought wrapped up around this leads me to believe you lack many options. you are waaay to fixated on this one chick.

start spinning more plates dude.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
Stop texting.
a text is a very non-intrusive way to gauge interest and slowly build rapport. if he can get some good texting going on, a phone conversation is the next step.

obviously you should be on the phone to conversate, make plans, etc., but texting still has its benefits.