Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thundercat bashing RSD

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what RSD cat's think of this. Since we got several members on here who co-sign this. Personally I like some of their stuff, but RSD has always gotton a bad rap, in the community and I wonder why? I got this from another forum.

Is there anything better than Thunderblob douching on RSD? Well, not really.

This is kinda old (February 2008), but it's still some good ol' RSD bashing.

''So the other night, I’m minding my own business when I get an Instant Message from Donovan over at the Seduction Chronicles. He asks me to check out this post where someone other than me finally takes RSD to task.

Now, I know I get a lot of flack for ragging on the Real Social ****weeds over there in the magical world of PUA-land where Tyler and his minions continue to drink the cool-aid about how they rule and everyone else sucks, so I was happy to see that I’m not the only one being vocal about it anymore.

(Just to be fair, nearly every major PUA I know talks **** about Tyler and crew, but they don’t do it publicly. That distinct pleasure seems to be reserved for yours truly.)

So my first reaction to this post was - it went too easy on these guys.

Now, most of what I’m going to write here is directed primarily at Tyler and Papa, since they pretty much are RSD. All the other guys - Jlaix, Christophe, and anyone else I don’t know, I have no real problem with. They are just the most recent brainwashed minions to fall under the Tyler spell. So this in no way is meant as a criticism of them.

Getting back to it - the purpose of Donovan’s post was to talk about the mythical "Blueprint" which is now 4 years in the making. It’s basically a critique of Tyler’s teachings, and that reflects as to why the Blueprint is never coming out.

Now, RSD just released "The Blueprint Exposed," or whatever the heck their next lame product is. But make no mistake about it - it’s just the same old recycled Tyler crap you’ve always gotten from him.

The biggest complaints I hear directed towards my criticisms of the RSD boys and their teachings is that I’m "jealous" or "petty" because they "won’t hang out with me" or that we had some type of falling out because Tyler didn’t want to write articles for me any more.

Make no mistake about it - that’s not true. I used to consider these guys friends, and I kept quiet about my concerns with Tyler and crew for a long time after that relationship deteriorated (this happened around the time the boys were all ganging up against Mystery in Project Hollywood).

The thing that made me go public with my criticism of RSD was the deluge I got from people who took their workshops and felt they got scammed. Before long, I was getting too many of these emails and bad reviews to ignore.

Then came the evidence that RSD was putting inexperienced instructors into the field to teach paying customers stuff they could not even do themselves.

Finally, there was the "Deep Throat" who sent me private messages from RSD’s instructor’s message board specifically outlining how they planned to trick workshop students into thinking they improved in their workshops when really it was just a trick for inexperienced instructors to make the poor student feel good without having to actually deliver results (and therefor not deliver a refund).

All that combined, I felt the need to speak out, because my personal experiences with these guys has never been anything but bad. Papa is a sociopathic liar, and so is Tyler - Tyler is just more charismatic and better at hiding it than Papa is. And neither of them really care about anyone other than themselves - so you can add a healthy dash of narcissism in there for good measure.

Now, I know what you’re thinking: "Thundercat, what does this have to do with pickup? Why are you hating? Negativity sucks. Blah, blah, blah."

Well, this actually has a LOT to do with pick up, since these are guys that students look up to and follow. These are also guys who have the power to REALLY mess people up.

The reason I’m writing about this is really because the focus on Donovan’s post was about the teachings of RSD. Well, let me say this right now:

THE TEACHINGS WORK.

That is how they are able to stay in business. If you follow the instructions that these guys lay out for you, chances are you will get results.

Now, you may feel shocked that I say this, but it’s true. The teachings are good! However, the reason they are good is because - THEY DID NOT COME UP WITH THEM.

Tyler is what you get when you breed a leech with a sponge. No one freakin’ cared who Tyler was until he started hanging out with Mystery. Then, all of a sudden, Tyler starts posting about his "super
uber crazy skillz" on mASF - which is all stuff he learned from Mystery, but Mystery never bothered to post publicly about, and he starts getting props.

Then, Tyler starts learning Speed Seduction. Now he’s down with manipulation and mind control in addition to routines and peacocking. Okay, cool.

After that, he starts teaching his own workshops and gets the whole "hero worship" thing going. (Another thing he got from Mystery)

Then, he moves into Project Hollywood and studies Neil Stauss’ every move. And for those of you who pay attention, this is when RSD was in their hey-day.

He then starts taking things from gifted co-horts of his, Like PlayboyLA, Sickboy, and Twenty-Six, and passing them off as his own.

Keep in mind, this is all taking place in the 2004-2005 time frame.

Why is this relevant?

Simple - because THIS is the time when Tyler announces he is writing THE BLUEPRINT. The supposed end-all-be-all of pick up.

And then something incredible happens…

Read on....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part Two

part 2

''EVERYONE DITCHES TYLER!!!

Mystery excommunicates him. Ross refuses to hang with him. Style
thinks he’s a prick and a phony.
Even the people who were closest to him - Playboy, Sickboy, and Twenty-Six - all see he’s a sociopath and move as far away from him as they can get.

People stop posting their ideas on Mystery’s Lounge because Tyler keeps ripping them off and passing them off as his own.

Then, the cracks in their organization begin to surface, the bad reviews start to come out, and what do they do?

THEY CUT THEMSELVES OFF!

They stop participating in the community. They stop posting on mASF. They only do stuff on their website, their blog, and their newsletters because that’s the only way they can manipulate what gets out about them.

But something else happened when they retreated into RSD-land…

TYLER RAN OUT OF PEOPLE TO STEAL FROM.

Notice how little innovation has come from TD since the actual, TALENTED gurus, such as Mystery, Style, and Playboy, stopped hanging out with him?

Trust me: This is not a coincidence.

Tyler has always been very good at co-opting other people’s ideas and making them seem like his own brilliance
. But Tyler is just a charismatic snake-oil salesman. He is repackaging stuff that better PUAs teach, and passing it off as his own.

Even newer products like "Transformations" is a rip off of the behavioral stuff Dr. Paul has been pioneering. And don’t think a lot of TD’s latest offerings haven’t been poor-man versions of stuff Brad P came up with.

Like I said - their teachings work - but not because of them. In fact, it is DESPITE them that they work!

All RSD is, is an organization designed to do 2 things…

1. Make money
2. Inspire mindless loyalty in their students.

Oddly enough - this business model is even ripped off from Ross Jeffries, who, for once, is actually RIGHT when he says someone stole something from him!

These guys DO NOT CARE about students. Their goal - with their products AND their workshops - is to fool students into feeling good enough that they won’t ask for their money back, without having to deliver any actual results.

And this is the reason why the actual Blueprint will never be released - because Tyler has run out of the best people to steal from, so he has a hard time writing this stuff down because he can’t analyze and break down what better PUAs are doing before they popularize their techniques first.

All you’re going to see from Tyler and crew from here on out is the following:

1. Products based on seminars where they give away 0% content but make you feel really good for watching it.

2. Workshops designed to excite people without evoking any real change or results.

3. Fun videos that display Tyler’s charismatic personality to make you like him, without ever really showing you how freakin’ sociopathic he is.

4. Long, rambling posts and field reports that are either completely made up, or completely ripped off from someone else.

Trust me - if it wasn’t for the fact that they somehow weaseled their way into almost all of David D’s products, these guys would have been out of business long ago, because they aren’t innovators. They are not originators. They are rip-off artists and fakes. (Again, this is aimed at Tyler and Papa, not others in the RSD crew. They may be just as bad as Tyler, but history shows that the people TD and Papa surround themselves with are actually much more talented than they are.)

So before people go off half-****ed and tell me I’m a loser who’s just spouting negativity for no good reason, I think you guys have to look long and hard at how these guys and their past actions have played out.

1. They’ve stopped innovation because all the innovators have stopped hanging out with them.
2. Everyone who used to like them now hates them and wants nothing to do with them.
3. They have a business model based around self-gain and deception.
4. They isolate themselves because they have a narcissistic need to manipulate and control all information about them (something the Nazi government was very good at, as well).
5. They threaten to sue anyone who actually dares to speak ill of them and expose the truth.

If there is anyone out there reading this who has signed up for an RSD product or workshop, or is thinking about it - trust me, you would be better off with almost ANY other seduction course or guru out there, with the exception of Ross Jeffries.

In my humble opinion, there are two companies you should never, ever, EVER buy or learn anything from, and they are:

1. Real Social Dynamics
2. Speed Seduction

So who should you learn from? Well, check out my Top 10 list. Those guys are the REAL DEAL. Check them out for yourselves.

Okay, rant finished. Now let the flaming begin!''

Hell yeah! Let the flaming begin, brozis! except for Zoomfag

Thoughts?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perfectly summarized

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blueprint is fvcking amazing if you take it only for what it really is - Understanding and bringing out your inner game.

I would still be interested in outer game, just for skill and social calibration (so as to not act BOLD and OVER confident) even though Tyler puts an insane amount of inner game in me.

Just FYI, I'm on Disk 5 of the Blueprint. Their ideas are freaking kick azz.. but it's definitely ONLY for people who HAVE tried the other outer game approaches like MM etc, and feel that there is something missing, they don't feel completely FREE and congruent.

In my opinion, there are 2 ways to get real confidence:

1. Ton of practice and success by focusing on competence alone.

OR

2. Understanding and letting your inner game come out with any high octane inner game material (from Hypnotica/RSD etc), and THEN going for option 1.

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
^ very true! RSD has helped me and Daydream Engineer quite a bit. Personally, to me it doesn't matter what the "pickup" community thinks or where he got his strategies and lessons, as long as it works, and boy does it work! Everybody should get the blueprint decoded, but beware its advanced game and newbies might have a hard time understanding it.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's hear from people that actually took their bootcamps. I've heard mixed reviews. One guy in my local lair said they were noobs themselves and had no business teaching, and another guy thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took an RSD bootcamp years ago. Obviously it didn't help....since I am who I am. They may have changed how they run things, but back then it was a waste of money.

daygameguy said:
but it's definitely ONLY for people who HAVE tried the other outer game approaches like MM etc, and feel that there is something missing, they don't feel completely FREE and congruent.
That is my issue with The Blueprint. I have not tried cold approaches and other outer game stuff because my inner game is very weak. I need to find something that helps build a solid foundation.

So far I'm very frustrated that I haven't found anything that can help you with girls you'll see on a regular basis. I honestly don't give a shit about being able to meet a girl in a bar and have a ONS with her. What I really want is to be able to get to know a girl at school, find out if she is cool, then be able to sleep with her on a regular basis. The cold approach is meaningless to me.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Count Chocola said:
me and Daydream Engineer
This summarizes every one of your posts. I wonder why you are you riding his nuts so hard. Hmmm?

Now as far as all these seduction products, don't expect them to always work. It's just a product sold by a claver salesman/guru. If they genuinely gave a sh*t they wouldn't be selling you a product, and the material would have less bullsh*t.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I took an RSD bootcamp years ago. Obviously it didn't help....since I am who I am. They may have changed how they run things, but back then it was a waste of money.

That is my issue with The Blueprint. I have not tried cold approaches and other outer game stuff because my inner game is very weak. I need to find something that helps build a solid foundation.

So far I'm very frustrated that I haven't found anything that can help you with girls you'll see on a regular basis. I honestly don't give a shit about being able to meet a girl in a bar and have a ONS with her. What I really want is to be able to get to know a girl at school, find out if she is cool, then be able to sleep with her on a regular basis. The cold approach is meaningless to me.
Going out and having real life experience is what builds that foundation. Stop looking for the perfect system and just go out into the field. When you get stuck THEN go online or read a book. Stop filling your head with stuff. All you'll end up doing is jamming yourself up when it comes time to use it. You'll have so much stuff rattleing around upstairs you'll brain lock and fail. As my old martial arts instructor used to say, "The man that only knows 5 techniques, but can use them effectively, will always be superior to the man who knows 100 techniques but can only use them half the time." In other words less is more. Keep it simple, get experience, and when you get stuck then hit the books, videos, or internet forums.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Going out and having real life experience is what builds that foundation. Stop looking for the perfect system and just go out into the field. When you get stuck THEN go online or read a book. Stop filling your head with stuff. All you'll end up doing is jamming yourself up when it comes time to use it. You'll have so much stuff rattleing around upstairs you'll brain lock and fail. As my old martial arts instructor used to say, "The man that only knows 5 techniques, but can use them effectively, will always be superior to the man who knows 100 techniques but can only use them half the time." In other words less is more. Keep it simple, get experience, and when you get stuck then hit the books, videos, or internet forums.
It seems you didn't read my second paragraph.

I have no interest in going out into the field and meeting random girls. I don't want to meet girls at bars and clubs. I go to a university where it's 59% women. I should be able to game girls I see in my classes and on campus. There are enough girls at my school that I should be able to hook up with a new girls every week and never have to meet somebody off campus.

I just don't know where to start.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Start approaching girls inside the campus. Your whole mindset is wrong. You are looking for something magical that will transform you to a COOL MOTHERFVCKER in a second. You can buy all the products of the world and go to all the bootcamps that are offered but youll never gonna find something like that. You have to work your ass up.

Thunder Cat said:

THE TEACHINGS WORK.

That is how they are able to stay in business. If you follow the instructions that these guys lay out for you, chances are you will get results.

Now, you may feel shocked that I say this, but it’s true. The teachings are good!
Enough said. I couldnt care less if Tyler is sociopath or psychopath or anything similar. Im getting the results i want. I like their products. They changed my prespective on life. I know the history of TD and Mystery and all this sh1t. Ive tried Mystery Method too. But i feel that RSD is more ME.

SOLO , try to find Blueprint somewhere. Or Flawless Natural. Youll change your perception on RSD.
BTW , havent seen a FR from you in a long time. Whats happening bro :p?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Start approaching girls inside the campus. Your whole mindset is wrong. You are looking for something magical that will transform you to a COOL MOTHERFVCKER in a second. You can buy all the products of the world and go to all the bootcamps that are offered but youll never gonna find something like that. You have to work your ass up.

Enough said. I couldnt care less if Tyler is sociopath or psychopath or anything similar. Im getting the results i want. I like their products. They changed my prespective on life. I know the history of TD and Mystery and all this sh1t. Ive tried Mystery Method too. But i feel that RSD is more ME.

SOLO , try to find Blueprint somewhere. Or Flawless Natural. Youll change your perception on RSD.
BTW , havent seen a FR from you in a long time. Whats happening bro :p?
What up DTP

yeah I'll try and check it out when I can
In terms of the field, I did some day game recently with some DJ's from the site

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160143
^^thats the field report.

Last week was a rough week for me,but it's all good

;)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, most people are pissed off. They are pissed off because there is NO magic pill. RSD can get you somewhere. It can help you understand yourself and your potential. PUAs can help you understand what to say, how to say it, when to say it. But at the end of all that learning, they are STILL ONLY resources. They are not YOUR experience YET.

You got to sweat. You have to get your OWN experience. Pickup will always remain a soft skill. So without practice your knowledge is useless.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barry Kirkey is destroying The Community!!!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
It seems you didn't read my second paragraph.

I have no interest in going out into the field and meeting random girls. I don't want to meet girls at bars and clubs. I go to a university where it's 59% women. I should be able to game girls I see in my classes and on campus. There are enough girls at my school that I should be able to hook up with a new girls every week and never have to meet somebody off campus.

I just don't know where to start.
It's still the same thing. You have to go out and make the effort to approach. It's the only way. If you can't do that then nothing you ever read or watch will get put into effect.

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
This summarizes every one of your posts. I wonder why you are you riding his nuts so hard. Hmmm?
We are really good friends and go to college together, and we sarge and talk about attraction all the time, one of the few guys i know who is real about himself.

daygameguy said:
The thing is, most people are pissed off. They are pissed off because there is NO magic pill. RSD can get you somewhere. It can help you understand yourself and your potential. PUAs can help you understand what to say, how to say it, when to say it. But at the end of all that learning, they are STILL ONLY resources. They are not YOUR experience YET.

Exactly, most people are pissed of because just like you pay to get your car fixed and its guaranteed to be fixed, they believe that by buying the product and attending a seminar, its guaranteed that they are going to become successful with women. You got to sweat. You have to get your OWN experience. Pickup will always remain a soft skill. So without practice your knowledge is useless.
They believe the results are guaranteed, like when you get your car fixed. Maxtro and everybody who is reading this listen up. No, i mean turn down your music player, sit up straight, and think about what im about to say. Daydream E. once told me in business class when i wouldn't talk to the cute girl i liked:

"Pickup is like photography, you can study how to take excellent pictures, learn about the lighting and the best camera angles, and what filters to use, and you can read many books about the subject, and even talk to the best people about photography, but if you have never taking a picture, or taken very few, how are you going to EXPERIENCE the revolution of watching yourself take an magnificent photograph, and improve and grow? It's a good feeling when you start amazing yourself when the impossible.... slowly starts becoming possible. Practice makes the experience, and experience makes the skill come breathtakingly alive, instead of a brainstorm of theories and textbook talk."

For example, in the link below, Imagine me telling you about whats going on in these humorous street signs, instead of you watching them for yourself. After you click the link, has your experience changed?

http://www.fox40.com/pages/photo_gallery_landing?galleryID=21153

Thundercat said:
ble ble ble ble
IF IT WORKS AND GIVES YOU RESULTS, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Count Chocola said:
We are really good friends and go to college together, and we sarge and talk about attraction all the time, one of the few guys i know who is real about himself.
Its clear that you're basically his cheerleader to everyone but you.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two things I'm trying to focus on in improving my life; learning how to get girls and improving my body.

Honestly I enjoy working out more than trying to get girls. It's much more simple and with time results are obvious. I love how that I can go to the gym even when I'm not feeling 100% but as long as I still do my sets and keep my form good I know I will see results.

Gaming girls is similar in that I know it takes lots of time and practice to get good and results with show. The major difference is the emotional involvement. Right now I'm far too sensitive to the things that girls can do and say to me. I know I need to get that internal validation.
D the P said:
daygameguy said:

You got to sweat. You have to get your OWN experience. Pickup will always remain a soft skill. So without practice your knowledge is useless.
Both of you are correct. I am looking for the magic pill, bullet or whatever. I want to read something that will give me an epiphany. I've come to realize that it doesn't exist. That's basically why I've stopped reading and watching PU material.

I know I need to live my life and take risks with the girls. That's all I really can do.