Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You are soo mean - C & F working, where to now?

HOT_CHILLI

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys ive managed to get this shy girl to actually start responding. It is online but i see her at work too and so ill continue C & F there too. I want her to ask her out but i was wondering if there is anything else i should try and do besides just teasing her.

anything you believe might be good please post.

Btw people if you are going to read any dating material i highly recommend Real World Seduction by Swinggcat. Im through it and its just gold. better than david d stuff. just search for a pdf

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it would help if you were more specific about the situation. What you're doing, how she's responding, etc.
Also what do you want to do with her? How much do you like her? Do you want to have sex or just get to know her better? Be clear for yourself what you want and what you think is achievable (within a certain timeframe).

She is young and shy and probably a virgin, so getting her into bed is probably very hard and/or a very unfun experience if you want fast results. Young shy girls often have these silly fantasies about the first time. If you still like to know her better take it slow and easygoing, don't rush. Don't make a big deal of it. Be comfortable with it and have fun.
If she's a bore, maybe you should turn your attentions to someone thats more deserving of your time.

HOT_CHILLI

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for replying. well firstly i like her a lot. She is incredibily cute and theres something about her (supposed)shyness that attracts me. I want a relationship not neccesarily a sexual one though i would be happy if it progressed to that stage though its not my ultimate objective. i am a virgin and she is most probably a virgin too.
I know that if i want sex drunk chick at parties are pretty happy to hook up if your half-decent looking.

i spoke to her at work, tried teasing her a bit, saying she was boring. i made her laugh a couple of times. But she doesnt talk much at work.

i then spoke to her online which went much better because i went on a roll of teasing her and she responded better. she told me she doesnt talk much (at work) cos she cant multitask well.

its weird when i talk to her she just agrees with whatever i say which kind of puts me off (this is in general). i told her she was boring (this was online) and she was like, yeah i am. i lead the interactions until i was teasing her about having a low self esteem hence the 'you're sooo mean' and then she asked 'why are you so mean' and i was saying 'its the only way youll learn...and its fun' then i finished the convo pledging to make her interesting.

i have work with her for 2 hours on the weekend. im considering asking her out but i dont know whether its too soon or whether i should keep trying to build attraction and rapport. i really like her a lot though so i wanna give it all i got.

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude take it easy on the c&f. You are in the stage of experimenting with it. It will not win her over in the stage you are in now.
She is shy, she thinks she is boring, she has obviously low self-esteem, she is introverted. Using these weaknesses in her personality on her is not good. You better use C&f on girls who have higher self-esteem. Teasing is good though, just dont think of it as c&f and go with the flow. Don't make her feel more insecure then she already is. The game is very different at your age and with these type of girls.
She is very agreeable, because she has low self-esteem. And it will indeed make her boring as it is a self fulfilling prophecy.

About you progressing. Cant help you there. I've got no experience which I can touch on to help you for this situation. It's up to you to decide how far you are with her. But it's good you're taking the lead. Don't expect anything from her. Your goals seem realistic and not needy.
Since you used c&f a lot you may have established yourself as the one with higher value. Maybe it's time for building comfort and trust.
As you are both virgins I emplore you to take it slow. If you rush it wont be as good an experience at your stage (for both of you).
You are far from the sexual stage, but I find this response from bible belt illustrative http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156856

HOT_CHILLI

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah hey thanks again for the reply.

yeah i think ill lay off the c and f and tease her a little, have some good meaningful conversation, but try and keep it light, funny and interesting.
shes not THAT introverted well she may be when its comes to guys but shes been to europe and she has a lot of friends (at least on facebook). so do you recommend i ask her out soon and let the relations progress from there at a slow pace, or wait to ask her out when i have more rapport?

another couple of things i want to ask as you seem very intelligent in these matters is, is it ok to ask her lots of open ended questions about herself? or should i be making a few statements and comments and try and get her to ask the questions?

Last thing (for now), where is a good source of information on applying Kino to a variety of situations?

Thanks so much for helping me!

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
for kino this could help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edh2GQHZmtI

That she is not that shy is a good thing. Good to hear.

As I said earlier I'm not knowlegable in this area. I'm also not much into details. I'm more about the big picture. When you are good inside, you will do things better naturally. Techniques take to much mindspace, take away from the moment itself, and there are way to many techniques to learn to ever become a master of it. So I think you are to much focussed on the little things. Like open ended questions or statements (open ended questions are better then statments btw, the one keeps the conv flowing the other can make things to cerebral), and about rapport and going out (why not both?).
For tips on very specific things to do I'm not your man. Take my advice (everyone's advice for that matter) with a grain of salt.

HOT_CHILLI

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright thanks so much. i will stop worrying about techniques so much and just try to enjoy time with her. if she says no, well theres always thing to learn from.

now i better do some homework cos jumping between this forum and homework doesnt work that well... as they say 'Man who chases two rabbits catches neither'