Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Mystery and Style have beef?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard awhile ago, that Mystery wasn't happy about some of the stuff Style wrote in "the game". They sorta had a falling out. Everyone knows about the beef between RSD and Mystery method that one is obvious

I say they should just have a face off and may the best pua group win and settle it once and for all, tape it, and let the people decide

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if they have beef, but I read "The Game" and it did not paint a very good picture of Mystery at all. It basically says he's a bad pick-up artist who is eternally hung up on an ex-girlfriend, with serious father issues and several trips to mental hospitals.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if they have beef, but I read "The Game" and it did not paint a very good picture of Mystery at all.
If that was true then mystery would not be advertising the game on the pickup artist. I remember in the beginning when they were introducing mystery they talked about him being featured in the game. So all im saying is mystery must have agree with some things in the book....

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the f*ck cares?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil also did a wonderful job at sensationalizing the whole freakin story. I don't think anyone in the PUA community really gives a sh!t about what was said in the book, with the exception of TylerDurden, who's been whining about it for years now.

oakraiderz you still hang around here? So far you're the only name I recognize from years back on the forum.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My interpretation of the game is that Neil was saying that Mystery was the best PUA in the world he just had some issues. Mystery wouldn't be nearly as big without The Game. I don't blame Tyler for being annoyed, Neil painted his as the devil and I really didn't like him until I actually seen some RSD stuff. now I have a huge respect for Tyler but none for Neil.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Neil made it clear that some of these guys had to learn pickup to make up for the fact that they had no lives and no career at all. I mean how many of these guys really worked serious jobs other than doing workshops, which is the equivalent of saying "The band's gonna make it."

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I heard awhile ago, that Mystery wasn't happy about some of the stuff Style wrote in "the game". They sorta had a falling out. Everyone knows about the beef between RSD and Mystery method that one is obvious
Nobody gives a sh*t. Except you.

I say they should just have a face off and may the best pua group win and settle it once and for all, tape it, and let the people decide
Nobody gives a sh*t.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
If no one gives a sh*t then why did you post here? why not just ignore the thread? obviously I must have struck a nerve, run along now little red riding hood.....run along

:kick:
:crackup: Thanks for the laugh.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game did wonders for Mystery. He may have publicly pretended to be upset or something, but privately he and style were laughing all the way to the bank and have been nonstop I am sure.
They
When are people going to learn: What they need from the general public is their money. They will try to do just about anything to get some cash, just look at the marketing ploys....

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game just made Mystery more popular . When i first saw some video's of Mystery , i thought " Who's this clown and why in the heck do we need these nerd terms ?" , but after reading The Game , i gave Mystery Method one shot and i was amazed . I totally love MM and i know it helped me alot but all these nerd terms and other sh1t is screwing many peoples up . I recommand you to turn into a natural , that way it will be much more easier and much more fun .