PDA

View Full Version : Do women tell you that other guys hit on them?

verysuave
10-12-2008, 05:08 AM
Seems like women sometimes tend to tell me, "yeah, OMG, when I used to be a waitress, I get all these guys hitting on me"

U guys get these lines?

I starting to annoy me sometimes

J Roc
10-12-2008, 07:55 AM
yes, and i tell women about all the other women that are hitting on me.

verysuave
10-12-2008, 09:50 AM
yes, and i tell women about all the other women that are hitting on me.
i thought about firing it back to them, but i thought itd be a weak thing to try and brag about myself too

Lust
10-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Seems like women sometimes tend to tell me, "yeah, OMG, when I used to be a waitress, I get all these guys hitting on me"

U guys get these lines?

These women are either insecure or trying something on you, e.g. trying to get your jealous.

Five To One
10-12-2008, 10:06 AM
I call them out on it,"why would you tell me something like that?"
Or I say "get over yourself" in a half joking way so I dont sound like a complete *sshole.

DonJuan11
10-12-2008, 01:18 PM

Ans: "Must have been fun. Let's go rock climbing tonight."

daygameguy
10-12-2008, 01:52 PM

U guys get these lines?

"so you're one of those girls.. it'll never work out between us."

Misinterpret everything as she is hitting on you:

"are you trying to make me jealous, i'm not that easy."

Darth
10-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Or I say "get over yourself" in a half joking way so I dont sound like a complete *sshole.

This is the best response IMO.

WalkingStick
10-12-2008, 04:33 PM
IOI's. They're letting you know that other guys find them attractive. It may get annoying, but it's not the worst thing in the world.

AlexParadox
10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
easy answer, i tell em:
"welcome to my world ;)"
or
"Baby, now you know how i live everyday"

DJDamage
10-12-2008, 08:32 PM
. They're letting you know that other guys find them attractive.

That is already given, what needs to be figured out as to why they want you to know that.

Its all about the context and your position when she tells you this.

If you are one of her bestest friends (which means she doesn't find you attractive and you have zero chance of getting into her pants) she will tell you this because she sees you as one of the girls and there is nothing better for one chick telling another how much she is wanted. If she is a cruel one then she might be telling you this to make you squirm because she knows you want her and it gives her some sick pleasure to see you feeling anxious and worried (yes some women are like that).

However if you are not her close friend, it might mean something different. She might be telling you this because she likes you and this is a womense translation for: "hey listen, I am wanted by other guys so you better ask me out before its too late". Essentially she is trying to market herself to you.

slickaz
10-12-2008, 08:45 PM
if shes your girlfriend..and she is FYYYYYYYYNE!!!!!

and she doesnt tell you guys hit on her everyday...

and denies it.

Dump her..shes cheating on you...