Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl doesn't answer your calls

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met a girl in a bar, slept with her the night I met her. Saw her again the next week, went for a drink, and slept with her again.

Now, The other day I sent her a text at around 9pm saying 'evening sexy, hows life? just thought it was time for some casual text. What you upto? x'

This I think might have been a bit too cheesy and a bit too direct, she didn't reply anyhow.

Now, I ring her again a day or two later - no answer, try her again, no answer -

So I Send her a david deangelo ****ey n funny 'playing hard to get? Thats cute! talk to me..'

No answer.

I just wanna get you guys take on this,

how often do girls just stop answering like this?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're coming off too strong and looking too needy. Like she's the only girl in your life. You slept with her, ok but you keep bugging her. You call her "Sexy" which gives her the upper hand. She probably thinks you're a creep now, just like all the other guys who call her sexy. Then you insult her by saying "Playing hard to get?" that would just make her think to herself "Ugh! Whatever!" let her contact you.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to call her immediately. If she doesn't call you, there's nothing you could've done anyway.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you call her the less likely she is to answer. You're chasing her and the harder you chase her the faster she runs!

It happens all the time... forget about her. Sometimes they don't answer back as a test to see what you'll do.. if you don't call you'll pass the test.

Sometimes they just don't want to be with you for a number of reasons. It doesn't matter to you what the reason is, she doesn't want you so move on to somebody who does.

Don't take it personally either because it may be nothing to do with you why she didn't call back.. she might have a boyfriend for example.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I see what you're saying, it was all pretty shoddy. Can you guys give me an example of the sort of text I should be sending?

I mean, what the hell do you text a girl that you have boned a couple of times? You've had sex, you both fancy eachother - what do you say?

I'm not really that bothered about her, I just wanna know how I can maximise my success and improve my game

You see, after we had been together the first time, I sent her what I like to call a 'complimentary text' later on the next day to say I had fun and we should hang out again, I always think this is a good idea - makes them feel like they are valued and they have the option of it not just being a ons.

This went down well, she replied straight away and said we should meet up, kisses etc.

The next time we shagged I thought I might leave it to her to text, as by this time I reasoned that if she likes me she should be sending me texts without me prompting her - no text.

perhaps I should have waited longer, but i thought a week was long enough, so I texted her, then rang her. I know its shoddy.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
Yeah, I see what you're saying, it was all pretty shoddy. Can you guys give me an example of the sort of text I should be sending?

I mean, what the hell do you text a girl that you have boned a couple of times? You've had sex, you both fancy eachother - what do you say?

I'm not really that bothered about her, I just wanna know how I can maximise my success and improve my game

You see, after we had been together the first time, I sent her what I like to call a 'complimentary text' later on the next day to say I had fun and we should hang out again, I always think this is a good idea - makes them feel like they are valued and they have the option of it not just being a ons.

This went down well, she replied straight away and said we should meet up, kisses etc.

The next time we shagged I thought I might leave it to her to text, as by this time I reasoned that if she likes me she should be sending me texts without me prompting her - no text.

perhaps I should have waited longer, but i thought a week was long enough, so I texted her, then rang her. I know its shoddy.
Maybe you left it too long?? I think you could have hurt her feelings by waiting a week to text her again. After the first meeting you sent her 1 the next day so she probably thought you'd no interest.

Also don't wait for her to text.. you're the man and women want men to lead. I used to think the same about women showing my enthusiam but really they're waiting for the man to take charge and ask them.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so i think that could have been where I went wrong, waited too long to text her again, should have texted her sooner - then I come out with some david D ****ey bollocks, yep, not good. Problem is a actually was busy this last week, and I also didn't have any idea of what to text her if i'm not meeting up with her - anybody got any ideas on this? Seriously, I need ideas on stuff to text girls!

And by the by, anybody got any ideas on how to remedy this situation, or is it a busted flush that I must put down to experience?

It's all a learning experience I guess! It's VERY annoying when a girl won't even answer your call tho!!! Bugger me, by not answering she has gamed me, she has peaked my interest - I feel like ringing her NOW! But I know that I would be like that guy in swingers if i did that. Perhaps just leave it? Or try her again in a couple of weeks?

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I rekon that move on is good advice, but i now see this as an experiment, so it can't hurt to try a few things and see what might happen right?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
So I met a girl in a bar, slept with her the night I met her. Saw her again the next week, went for a drink, and slept with her again.

how often do girls just stop answering like this?
Girls stop answering to texts when they meet a guy in a bar, sleep with them the same night. Then see them again the next week and sleep with them again.

Cycle goes around and around until they hit 26, then the semi smart ones realize they should find a husband.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^exactly...

I had a girl last year...the only time we would hook up was when we were both drunk on a friday or saturday night and having a wild time. The only times she would go home with me was when I would cause drama, talk to other girls in front of her, act jealous, or make her leave with me. She loved the drama and she was 31!

If I called her during the week she would take ages to call back or return text. If I called or text meet me at a bar on a thursday, friday or saturday....she would hit me right back.Neither one of us really deep down wanted anything more than drunken wild freak sweaty sex from the other.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting stuff, this girl is 27 tho. Perhaps she realised that we were just fvcking around (so to speak) perhaps she is starting to think in terms of husband, and has dropped me to do that....or perhaps she will just do it all again with someone else, ha.

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
Ive done that a couple of times! but my reasons were that the realtionship was getting way too serious way too soon so i got scared and ran. (technically speaking) another reason ive done this was because i met someone new and liked him more and wanted to see where it went. another reason ive done this was becuz i heard something about him and got so mad that i just never talked to him again. r u sure you didnt do nething? cuz sometimes guys do......they just dont realize it! like this one time (at band camp) jp. but 4realz everything was going good with this guy and then he told me that i can love him but not to fall in love with him...cuz it wont last....he said something like that and it really hurt my feelings so i dissed him.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever play tag as a kid? she isn't answering you because she went to the bar again and she met a guy that she slept with that night and now it is his turn to be IT for a week or two.