Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be ****y 'n' Funny

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to be ****y 'n' Funny

The great mistery. The answer to your problems. No, it's not.
People overrate being ****y and funny.
It's important, but it only serves to open the path to deeper conversations.

Now write this down, read every morning when you wake, and put it in your wallet:

The objective of being ****y and funny, is showing her that you are confident,funny,
smart and you do not put her in a pedestal.

It shows her that you're worth her time, and you're not just a stupid nerd who only brags
about his dislikes.

Only real men have the balls to tease a girl they don't really know, to see how far they let you go.

But, once you played the comedy man, you should know the time to stop being ****y and start being 'Great' (Great in my dictionary is a guy who can talk about her feelings in a very soft and joyful mood).

I'm not telling you this because I believe so, I'm telling you because I know from experience.

If you're ****y and funny all the time, chicks will think you're an arrogant as*hole .
You won't get past a certain point, and your relationship is over before it began.

You must be ****y and funny, then Great, then alternate the moments between ****y and funny and Great.

How to alternate? Only with experience you'll know exactly. You have to feel her mood, see when she needs deep conversations and understanding and when all she needs is crazy laughter.

That's the beauty of being a DJ, is growing the skill of bringing a smile to a girl's
face when she's sad, or bringing her tears of laughter when she feels nice.

Girls love it when you make them feel nice.

They live in a world that's filled with competition and jealousy,false people constantly trying to bring them down. And 75% of the men she'll cross will only look at her tits and be scared of her, while 20% will fill their ears with shyt and
the gifted 5% will make her feel like Cinderella and win the big prize.

When you're ****y and funny in the wrong moment, it shows her that you're immature.
When you're ****y and funny in the right moment, it shows her that you're confident, smart and has a great sense of humor.

When you're sentimental in the wrong moment, she sees you as a Nice Guy.
When you're sentiment in the right moment, she sees you as a Great, intelligent, lovable MAN.

In HS, real man are hard to find. Really hard.

Ok, now most of you will say: You said a lot but you didn't explain how to be ****y and funny.

You know, being funny, is seeing the world with another eyes. Eyes that see the little details, the little things that people are,do, or are surrounded by, that brings us to little understanding and much laughing.

To be funny, you can't be embarassed about yourself, or embarassed about being in the spotlight.
You have to be the persona, the stand up comedy man.

Use different tones of voices, different volumes of voice, use all the facial expressions you can. Make gestures with your body. Create a way to walk and to stand up that is only yours. People will be amazed.
Watch Comedy Central, Seinfield, Chris Rock and whoever else you can !!

Don't be afraid to make stupid jokes. With time, you'll have the feel to make only funny jokes.

Once you're good at jokes, start picking lighlty on the girls. Make them laugh about you, herself, the others, and all things you can remember. Make connections.
Her girlfriends will eventually laugh too, and see the delicious mood you delivered her, and will want that for them too. It'll be even easier to meet more and more women.

You only have to keep in mind that to those specific women, you're going to be so nice and give them for free a very good mood, lots of laughter and smiles. And if you do good, you'll get at least some phone #s.

And once her mood is set and the doors are open, you can start to talk to feelings and things you both like, to create the connection between you too, always smiling and making light jokes, so that when she thinks about you, she'll smile, and laugh alone, remembering all the funny things you said.

But, be VERY VERY VERY careful, when you make fun of her.
One little joke can be a huge mistake.
Use common sense, and 90% of the times you'll do good (Hey, nothing is error-free).

If you belive yourself, practice and always have top confidence, cause you must be the man, you'll be the 8s,9s and 9,9s man in no time.

The only side effect is that that ugly and the boring b*itches will think you're an arrogant fun-less bastard, but guess what, you're too hot the spend your time on these b*itches.

I know this post is a little confused but I hope I've put some forks in the road to ****y
and funny.
Any questions, please post and I'll be glad to explain my thoughts.

To all of my dear brothers,
a lot of confidence, self-love and self-respect, these are never enough.

Good night.

------------------
"The Breakfast of Champions isn't cereal, it's the competition!"

" You'd better get ready to come in contact with the dominant ideology of the non-producer. At least 75% of the people you come in contact with would like to tax you, criticize you, assault you, and envy you because you are, or want to be, a success. - George F. Sterne "

" And the last known Survivor stalks his prey in the night, and his watching us all with the f*cking Eye of the Tiger! "

" Burn "

[This message has been edited by Brazilian_Blues_Boy (edited 10-06-2002).]

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a bit disorganized, however, erally helpful and excellent. i wouldnt mind seeing this one in the bible at all. Very good job. Keep it up bro.

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000

I Am Infinite
\/\/ \_/ \/\/ |_)

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat:
i wouldnt mind seeing this one in the bible at all. Very good job. Keep it up bro.
i totally agree this belongs in the bible it's one of the only good posts i've read on the ****y/Funny topic.

------------------
"Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne

E-mail:Boono11@aol.com
Aim:Boono11

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awsome post.

I'd like to throw in another HUGE part of being ****y/funny. KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Any man can make fun of another, but only a REAL MAN can get a big laugh over himself.

I'm not the best dancer, but I am a DANCER. I go to dances and don't stop moving, dancing with the fela's, the ladies, the schaperone's, trying to kick me out. But now, everyone knows girls are better dancer's than we fela's could hope to ever be. So when I'm with that super hottie who's been takin dance since she was a fetis, what do I say? As were grinding, I'm rock hard, and I see it in her eyes she's loving every second:

"Jeeze, hunny, this is great, if only I new how to dance!"

Sure, it doesn't seem like much, but in the context, with the delivery, it always gets that smile only cute lil girls can do.

As far as teasing, a good method is point out the obvius, about you or anyone else. A lil cutie is goin out with my friend, never in a million yrs would I hit her up, while shes with him. But when he first started on her, we were talkin right after mitch [my bud] walked away. So I said:

"Oh, I no what your thinkin... <mocking her, immitating a generic girl in love voice> Oh Mitch, your sooo hot, GRRROOOWWW!"

Poking fun at a girls feelings is perfect, in response, the girl kinoed me to death, light slaps and pats, saying "Anthony, I can't believe you, GRRR!" With a smile from ear to ear, mind you

Or, point out the obvius feelings she has for you. Any statement pertaining to "Are you trying to pick me up, <her name>¿!? Your going about it all wrong, hun. Contrary to popular beliefe, I don't like when women look @ me like a piece of meet!" Or anything of the sort... be creative!

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"
“Low there do I see my Father. Low there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers. Low there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Low they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla... where the brave may live, forever!”
–Norseman Prayer

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is def. bible material, throw it in there. Really defines C&N to a point most other posts dont. Great job.

DJOD

akaEnder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been trying to develope a ****y/funny attitude. So far i have made some mistakes, but i'm comming along.

Great post!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback brothers.

I've been to this forum for more than a year, but I decided since I signed up not to post about things I hoped to be that way. Instead I went there to get some field experience, make some mistakes and learn a lot more than I would just sitting in front of the PC.

Many people come here hoping that they're given examples, or how to act in the most common situations, but I believe that's not good.
You start playin' a part instead of being yourself, and sometimes you'll get caught up in your 'dreamed' self, and get very depressed and lost.

My intention in this post was to give people directions, advices to that road, instead of giving examples and exact directions.
Your DJ life is a journey, not a destination,
and if you don't develop your own persona you'll be much like the other guys, and DJs aren't all alike, they're all original variations of a number of common philosophies and attitudes.

Lorenzo was brilliant adding that you must know who you are, but before that you must BE someone. And I believe that in HS we're doing nothing more than developing our personalities for the adult life.

Being ****y and funny, you grow the Charisma that will open you many doors in the future.

I don't want to mean that I'm the ****iest and funniest man on earth, but I had to learn to be this way, because all my life I wasted opportunities to get beautiful girls.
It was a necessity that ended being something I always wanted for me, and something I love.

I'm preparing another post with some random tips and things I observed. I'll post it soon, and I ask you to please read, agree or disagree with the things I'll write.

Peace,
BBB

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with u , sorta, im not going into great detail here, cuz i made a post on it, but he damn servers fvcked up, and i dont feel like typing the whole b1tch long sh1t all over again.

neway, teh funny/****y guys r great, for getting GIRLS, WOMEN on the other hand dont want someone to babysit, they want a MAN who will babysit them

by becoming ****y and funny uyou automatically show them your immature side, you childish nature, now, unlike many males, women are NOT pedophiles, they dont wanta boytoy to play with, oh sure GIRLS do.

thats why this is in the highskool forum, but later in life, you gotta stop being funny, because life isnt a joke, and WOMEN have had enough of funny jackasses in HS, to when they are 22-25+ tehy want a man.
Almost like a father, to care for them, and fvck them, its hard to be funny and ****y with an older WOMAN. not impossible, but hard.

however in highskool, he funnier/stupider u are, the better

more GIRLS will like you, especialy those who are immature and playful themself

Your just a kid in HS, little kids play, your a little kid in HS.

***If you dont believe me, go and give it a try, try to b funny and ****y with a mature woman, itll fail and ull look like a dork.

i tried it.

They sell these pumkins at skool(paper ones), fora dollar, and hte money geos for medical research. they tape them on the wall to show who baught them. I went and grabbed one off the wall, stuck it on my face and ran up to hot chicks saying "IM the headless horseman from sleepy-hollow, i need head!
"
then i would take off my mask and smile at them, now most of hte little girls i would run up to would get all excited and start laughing and kino me, and pinch me and try the mask and PLAY with me.

So then, i decided to run up to a senior, she was like 18, and she was even more mature then the other ones, cuz i ran up to 2 seniors too, adn gota good response from them. BUT SHE was like "...?"
wtf r u doing u dork?
and she had a totally uninterested look in her face, i still played it off all funny and cool, and poked fun at her for being teacher like, and got a smile, but it was lame, every1 else was laffing thier asses off, so i guess no harm done.

but my point is, that yes funny/****y will get u far in HS, with GIRLS, not in real life, with WOMEN.

good post tho
i kno u already said what i said, but i just put a little more emphasis on it

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

[This message has been edited by oreo_renegade (edited 10-06-2002).]

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oreo_renegade, I disagree in some parts with you.

As we grow mature, our humor grows more mature too. I never meant that you should be a pratical joker or a silly person.

I can tell you that being ****y and funny works better on the the more mature and older girls, cause the younger ones are very insecure, and the always take your jokes too seriously. Their egos are too fragile, that's why they need childish humor.

And the DJ Bible, and a lot of articles from SoSuave.com preach that being funny is the key to the ladies heart.
Older women may require a more mature kind of humor, but they also love funny guys.

It's just an adapted version of ****y and funny. We're no Peter Pans in here.

We're MAN who use humor with intelligence and timing.

That's my point.

BBB

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Como voce faz para assitir comedy central?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually oreo renegade, in my experience it's usually younger girls that would look @ me like I was a dork and more mature girls that would be slapping their knees with laughter... I think that it is all in how you approach it. With girls, you can be a dumbass and it'll be funny... with women you have to be humorous and it'll be funny. I never knew that this type of attitude actually had a name, because I've been this way for most of my life, and although girls always call me arrogant... they can't seem to resist me for some reason... :cool: But enough about me... this post is the kind of material I am talking about... nice job fellow Moderator, this along with WUWD's post has moved me a great deal... I put up the challenge and you guys have responded... I love it.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.