Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top Dating Guru

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vin DiCarlo - had the best Natural Game model before the Blue Print, helped come up with some great concepts to address sticking points: focus, windows of escalation, compliance, VAC, dicarlo escalation ladder, etc

TD - took the Natural Game model and filled in all the holes, and there were a LOT of holes

I used to visit Thundercat's blog and half the time it was just him raggin on RSD. The dude totally reeks of insecurity

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, but its very funny that i seem to like teh teachings of thundercatt, i think he has got a good understanding of the female psychology while a lot many others are just good for the night game if u might call it.

but my fave is carlos xuma, he is the real deal and man, he gives u some insights, do u check his things?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
Vin DiCarlo - had the best Natural Game model before the Blue Print, helped come up with some great concepts to address sticking points: focus, windows of escalation, compliance, VAC, dicarlo escalation ladder, etc
Which one you recommand ? I have Sexual Selection Switch but i didnt listen it yet .

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Which one you recommand ? I have Sexual Selection Switch but i didnt listen it yet .
if you want the best learning model for natural game, I'd go with TD's Blueprint. 90% of the concepts I learned from Vin Dicarlo were explained better in the BP, plus the BP filled in all the gaps

DiCarlo feels attraction is caused by situational dynamics such as compliance. TD's theory that subcommunication causes attraction makes a lot more sense to me

DiCarlo still has a lot of solid ideas though
- his escalation ladder and his concept of windows of opportunity are the best ways to troubleshoot kino. All the guys who are getting wierd responses from the girl or LMR should go check it out
- he tends to look at things from a compliance standpoint (this is what sexual selection switch is about, trying to get the girl to hold your drink and sht). I don't know if it's the ideal way to be looking at things but you do learn a lot
- this article of his and this article are why I went natural. back then, they just clicked with me

schttrj said:
but my fave is carlos xuma, he is the real deal and man, he gives u some insights, do u check his things?
Yea I heard he's good but I never bothered to look him up. I'm at the point where I'm sick of gurus. Almost every guru emphasizes their model out of context because nobody's drawn the bigger picture that unites all these methods. It's pretty much up to you to figure it out. And in doing so you find a lot of them take the same concepts, give them different names and confuse everybody (RSD calls a sht test a congruent test. Vin DiCarlo calls lack of neediness "warm dominance".). It's annoying to have to sort through that sht every time.

Last edited:

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read many ebooks from the seduction teachers and built the conceptual framework needed. In the beginning most influencial was DYD, then came several others offering similar information. Then I gravitated towards more natural came and read Juggler and Vin DiCarlo. Now I haven't needed these training wheels anymore but I still like to read posts that Pook made. It is his thoughts about life and seduction that are part of my path I am walking.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I really like Doctor Paul Dobransky's MindOS model and his work with mature masculine power and energy.

This is the information which builds a solid foundation. Besides, it's rooted in deep psychological profiling and uses absolutely no tactics, bullsh!t trickery or fvcking pickup lines.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't "The Blueprint" like $400 or something?
Is that the DVD set or the book.
I've been hearing good things about it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
wolf116 said:
Isn't "The Blueprint" like $400 or something?
Is that the DVD set or the book.
I've been hearing good things about it.
"Not from a Jedi . . ."

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
"Not from a Jedi . . ."
haha I can't find a torrent

The only reason I want it is because EFFORT once recommended it. lol

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best "guru" you can find will be a friend who is good with women. Hang out with a natural and just observe the millions of things that are too subtle to capture in a book's worth of posts.

Gurus are not built on study alone. EXPERIENCE is the master sensei!

Having said that, I have always enjoyed the ramblings of certain folks, like Tyler Durden, Juggler, Swing Cat, Style. I haven't read any of their stuff in ages, but found it entertaining and helpful when I was going through my slvt phase.

There are other gurus out there that can compliment your game though. Don't sleep on cats like Robert Greene, Dale Carnegie, Robert Cialdini, among others.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you missed it, HB!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha, I will stop now. I told you I was going to do it tho!

OP, look up Fingers' post, BTW. Our own resident natural.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
The best "guru" you can find will be a friend who is good with women.
Yea this is good advice but sometimes you cant look for someone's else method . Most of the time , method works best for peoples who found it .

For example , one of my friends is real jerk . You cant imagine how jerk he is . And he's method wouldnt fit for me . Some use NICEGUY method too . That doesnt fit to me either .

So , best thing IMO is to learn the basics from everyone . Than develop your own method , your own way of getting girl .

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is going to have their own favourite guru, and different things are going to work better for different people. You are just going to have to try a few yourself and see what you like best. Ultimately, like Fingz said, the best teacher is experiance. It also can't be created from education nor can it be compensated for.

I've seen quite a few different gurus over the years and I'm still seeing bits of more. David DeAngelo has been a great start for lots of people, and that's where I started to. I agree with Karma about Dr. Paul after watching David D's Deep Inner Game, which is mostly my Dr. Paul.

The Blueprint Decoded by RSD (TD) is simply the best product I've seen. After reading The Game and some of Thundercat's blog (I really don't like him anymore) I didn't have a good impression of RSD. The Blueprint turned all that around. I haven't seen any of their other products though. They are pretty big and reccomeded these days.

The Mystery Method might have some usefull stuff but at some point you are going to want to get away from canned material so that might not be the best thing to get into.

Carol Xuma was great for awhile but I haven't read anything of his for a long time. I liked how he was all about being an alpha male rather than just pickup.

Hypnotica is great for inner game, but now I'm going away from the pikcup stuff for my inner game material.

Every 'guru' has something to offer, some more than others. Just see what you like, and if you like it and it works don't worry about what anyone else says. Try a few and take what you need from them, just as long as you are going out and trying there stuff and getting experiance. You will quickly find out what works for you.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
if you want the best learning model for natural game, I'd go with TD's Blueprint. 90% of the concepts I learned from Vin Dicarlo were explained better in the BP, plus the BP filled in all the gaps

DiCarlo feels attraction is caused by situational dynamics such as compliance. TD's theory that subcommunication causes attraction makes a lot more sense to me

DiCarlo still has a lot of solid ideas though
- his escalation ladder and his concept of windows of opportunity are the best ways to troubleshoot kino. All the guys who are getting wierd responses from the girl or LMR should go check it out
- he tends to look at things from a compliance standpoint (this is what sexual selection switch is about, trying to get the girl to hold your drink and sht). I don't know if it's the ideal way to be looking at things but you do learn a lot
- this article of his and this article are why I went natural. back then, they just clicked with me
Thanks for the articles! These are brilliant, everyone should read them. Seriously, wow. I've never heard of him before but he has a new fan.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i see here some of u dont like thundercatt, but i think he is quite profound in this game. he is not jsut about techniques. am i missing something?

david de'angelo as i felt from his newsletters though that he reinforces his c/f thing more than anything. its again a technique. this is the only reason why i like carlos. he is deep in his material. derek vitalio is also there. i think derek and thundercatt are somewhat same or in their dealing of this game. the mm is a great science but that is what i would never use because it is too much of techniques.

guys, am i missing anything?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think you are missing?

To be honest I haven't read much by Thundercat I just think he is a douchebag and so I am biased against him. He is always whinging about RSD when they are probably the best company on the market at the moment.

Its like Ross Jeffries, he probably has some good stuff (mixed in with a lot of creepy stuff) but he is just a tool. Did anyone seem him on Dr. Phil attacking the Mystery Method? Aparantly the mystery method is creepy and bad for girls, and of course speed seduction is completely innocent. While Nick and Scott made the whole PUA thing look good RJ just brought the whole community down with him. He is always attacking other companies, being an obnoxious d!ck and it probably a meglomaniac. I don't really want to end up like that.

I don't want to be mystery either. By all accounts he has serious problems and the MM is way too rigid. I would like to be like Zan but I can't see me having all of his beliefs because they are so contradictory to everyone elses.

David D seems all about c/f because thats like his signature. If you see his actual products you will see he has a lot more. C/f isn't really a technique, not if it is used properly, it is more like a mindset. If you use it as a technique it wont be congruent.

Hm that's enough keyboard jockeying for one day. If you like Thundercat you should stick by it and ignore whate everyone else is saying, including me.