Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of Italian-Americans....

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Being 1/2 Italian and my largest ethnic group, I generally have a negative opinion about Italian-Americans. Alot of them seem loud, arrogant, ignorant (guidos) and have fiery tempers. The only thing they are good for is their food.....

My mom is 100% Italian-American and will go from 0 to 100 (calm to explosive temper) over the stupidest ****.....this behavior seems to be more common amongst Italians and other Mediterranean cultures than those of Northern and Eastern Europe.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might not realize it, but deep down inside everyone wants be big, dumb and Italian. Just look at all the successful mafia movies and shows.
If i had to think of the hottest girl i can imagine, she would be Italian. I look a bit italian, and whenever someone mentions that i take it as a compliment. Cuz you know what, i wish i was. To me Italian means eating great food, not taking sh1t from anyone and having huge balls. In a society filled with chumps what could be better than that? :)

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
You might not realize it, but deep down inside everyone wants be big, dumb and Italian. Just look at all the successful mafia movies and shows.
HAHAHAA that's funny mainly because I know people who watch those movies and then try to develop the Italian swagger and vibe.

The fiery temper is a good point the OP brought up. Most of my italian friends and family have those tempers where something so small and stupid will ignite the wrath of fury.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Rad said:
HAHAHAA that's funny mainly because I know people who watch those movies and then try to develop the Italian swagger and vibe.

The fiery temper is a good point the OP brought up. Most of my italian friends and family have those tempers where something so small and stupid will ignite the wrath of fury.
Yeah and then you have these guido's who say...."tree" instead of "three", or Howya uh doin? or "Hey, make me some al dente pasta or I'll kick ya in the freakin head."

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
If i had to think of the hottest girl i can imagine, she would be Italian. I look a bit italian, and whenever someone mentions that i take it as a compliment. Cuz you know what, i wish i was. To me Italian means eating great food, not taking sh1t from anyone and having huge balls. In a society filled with chumps what could be better than that? :)
i couldn't agree more :)
they take care of you, you take care of them
you know whatta mean?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accurate portryal of how some Italians in North America act:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y4jFvTQG7jI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_sewOWUzbo&mode=related&search=

Play the Game said:
You might not realize it, but deep down inside everyone wants be big, dumb and Italian.

To me Italian means eating great food, not taking sh1t from anyone and having huge balls. In a society filled with chumps what could be better than that? :)
yep and considering the alternative majority, its better then this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAg3...er fridge for the lazy average man very funny

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think italian girls are SEXY!!..i met a nblond haired italian girl on new years eve here in SF...she was soo sexy with her accenr..barely spoke enlid\sh, was here for new years from itality but she turned me on soo much...i regret not asking for her email... :(

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Italians, I love French, I love Spanish!

As for "american-italians" or "australian-italains" I think most of them are rediculous. They put on a fake accent and pretend to know much about their country when in reality, many of them have never even been there, and those who have, have only visited briefly. They really give authentic Italians a bad name! Italian guys, while pushy, are generally very respectful! Something their "wanna be" counterparts should learn!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
I love Italians, I love French, I love Spanish!

As for "american-italians" or "australian-italains" I think most of them are rediculous. They put on a fake accent and pretend to know much about their country when in reality, many of them have never even been there, and those who have, have only visited briefly. They really give authentic Italians a bad name! Italian guys, while pushy, are generally very respectful! Something their "wanna be" counterparts should learn!
I agree. The Italians I encountered in Italy are refined people. They love fine wine, fine fashion, opera and sipping espresso on sidewalk cafes. They're nothing like the gold chains, greaseball hair, cussing, uncouth, meathead stereotype of Italian-Americans. Most Italian Americans would probably sh*t in their pants if they had REAL pizza and spaghetti, and not the Americanized version. I remember when I ordered spaghetti the first time in Roma, the sauce was white and it had bacon in it, nothing at all like I'm used to here in the USA!

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally have a negative opinion about Italian-Americans. Alot of them seem loud, arrogant, ignorant (guidos) and have fiery tempers. The only thing they are good for is their food..
Ouch..that is a pretty harsh assessment, but I guess you are entitled to make the call.. kind of like Seinfeld's dentist who turned Jewish just so he could make Jew jokes..hehe love that episode.

What is interesting is that I love US Italians for all the reasons you are annoyed by them. You see arrogance where I see confidence...fiery tempers where I see passion. Italian women anywhere in the world have that spicy Latin blood. They are tigers in the sack and I love every last one of them (except the fatties of course)

Different strokes I suppose.

speakeasy said:
Most Italian Americans would probably sh*t in their pants if they had REAL pizza and spaghetti, and not the Americanized version.
I will agree that real Italian pasta is unbeatable, but after trying the pizza in Rome I can say I prefer a good New York or Chicago slice any day of the week.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well, the general consensus seems to hold Italian-Americans in a negative way....haha.

Today, I just drove through the "gavone" and "guido" capital of the United States...STATEN ISLAND, NY.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it, what's supposed to be wrong with Italians? Alright, they can be loud and seemingly agressive/passionate about things but that could be said about other nationalities too. What's the big deal?