Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women's manipulation Tactics/Stratigies

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is devoted toward making an index of all the tactics and stratigies women use to manipulate men and get them to do their bidding. Why do we need a thread such of this? Two reasons-

1. I have no desire to go through life being a smuck who is used by and dosen't get what he wants from women.

2. Evidence in my life has made me believe that women get extremely turned on by men that they cannot manipulate/control.

So then, how do women manipulate? I am of the opinion that nearly every form of manipulation that women employ is dependent upon elicitiing an emotional response. Emotions are the mechanism by which women elicit or modify the behaviors of males they wish to control. This is done either proactivally or retroactivally.

Proactive manipulation is done to elicit desired behaviors. I believe that women use this manipulation to either test men or when they "sense weakness". Examples of this behavior include statements such as:

"A real Gentleman woud..."
"I want a man who knows how to treat me right"
"It would be really nice if you..."

Retroactive manipulation is done after a woman has (or hasn't) gotten something she wanted out of a man. It is done to reinforce (or eliminate) the behavior as a sort of pavlovian reinforcement (or punishment). Examples include:

"You're such a nice guy!"
"You're so different from all the other guys!"
"You're such an a$$hole!"
(which really translates to you're not falling for my manipulations and doing what I want you to)

In my expirenece, the three most common emotions used are:

Shame
Guilt
Praise

Women also use attention, or lack there of, to indicate their pleasure/displeasure with a given man.

Well, with all that said- we've come to the question that's on everyone's mind. "How does one avoid being manipulated by women?" There are probably multiple methods, but in my expirence the most surefire way to avoid manipulation is to simply not give two ****s about what a women says or feels about what you think or do. Just do what you want regardless of what she says or does. By making your own happiness the barameter of success in life, you make yourself completely immune to the manipulations of women. Be the a$$hole, avoid being manipulated, and win at life.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep ur right on...the less they can exert control / manipulate you the greater the attraction.

Some other ones are temper tantrums, and using you as an emotional tampon. Cut it off.

Basically you have to be fearless and not afraid of losing them. Hence be willing to walk away at any time. A state of pure indifference. I think the key to dealing with it is to raise your level of self awareness. Eventually you get to the stage where you're like Neo from the Matrix. You unplug.

The external world no longer affects your internal state of being.

Now thats power.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aenigma said:
By making your own happiness the barameter of success in life, you make yourself completely immune to the manipulations of women
I agree. The thing is, as men, even though we think we know a hell of a lot about women, at the same time, if you aren't a woman, you will never TRULY know how deep the manipulation goes, and even if you think you're not being manipulated, subtly you are probably still being manipulated.

So don't worry if you're being manipulated or not. Because you probably are, and that's ok. By doing what you mentioned, the only manipulation you will hopefully experience (most of the time) is a quality girl doing her best to hold onto you because she knows you're the prize.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
window said:
The external world no longer affects your internal state of being.

Now thats power.
Actually I think what happens is your internal state of being affects the external world. But it's really the same thing. :D

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I have no desire to go through life being a smuck who is used by and dosen't get what he wants from women."

Well this thread is certainly a good idea but if you want to go the extra mile with it make sure you buy these three books...

1. The Manipulated Man
2. 48 Laws of Power
3. The Art of Seduction

These three books are invaluable in understanding how manipulators operate not to mention how women operate.

The first book unravels the mystery quite brutally so much so it will leave you shaking your head.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aenigma said:
"How does one avoid being manipulated by women?" There are probably multiple methods, but in my expirence the most surefire way to avoid manipulation is to simply not give two ****s about what a women says or feels about what you think or do. Just do what you want regardless of what she says or does. By making your own happiness the barameter of success in life, you make yourself completely immune to the manipulations of women. Be the a$$hole, avoid being manipulated, and win at life.
Yea, and the funny thing about it is that 99% of the time a woman who has interest in you will subjugate her own desires to yours if you are unwavering in your resolve.

It's the natural order of things.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, STR8UP.

Really, immunizing oneself to manipulation is a pretty simple matter. But if you had fallen into the "trying to please women (in the wrong sense)" trap, it can be hard to break oneself of the counter-productive conditioning.

But one you have, it's like you have a force-field against manipulation. And it is a huge turn-on to women, that can sometimes trump finances, looks, etc.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aenigma said:
This thread is devoted toward making an index of all the tactics and stratigies women use to manipulate men and get them to do their bidding...
Exactly how many ways are there?

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Exactly how many ways are there?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.... let's find out!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. REDPILL beat me to it.

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent thread! And unfortunatelly I wholeheartely feel it's a shame that as men; when we do these acts of kindness many times they are percieved as us being manulipated/ weak or just plain chumps.

I still believe in the days of being a gentlemen, opening doors and pulling chairs and such. But I stop doing those things because of the damn unappreciative/ attention ***** seeking b**ches!!

I know there are still a few good women out there, maybe not too many in Souther Cali but I'll find them or they'll find me.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"I have no desire to go through life being a smuck who is used by and dosen't get what he wants from women."

Well this thread is certainly a good idea but if you want to go the extra mile with it make sure you buy these three books...

1. The Manipulated Man
2. 48 Laws of Power
3. The Art of Seduction

These three books are invaluable in understanding how manipulators operate not to mention how women operate.

The first book unravels the mystery quite brutally so much so it will leave you shaking your head.
I have just manged to track down and get a copy of "The Manipulated Man" and was up to 2.30am reading it - it is real eye opener. I got up this morning and went to work and the world is a different place.

I work in an office where there is a lot of women, and today, quite a few came up and asked me if I was all right, was ill or had something happened. Much to my surprise, they sensed a changed in me. Too bloody right there was a change in me. I had my eyes opened, and I now know exactly what all their manipulation games are.

I got the same sort of looks in the supermarket on the way home too. Dropped in to check on my mother, and she said there is something different about you today as well. Clearly, women know when you know. Have I become un-plugged?

What I am going to do with this new found mega eye opening knowledge? I am not really sure. I need to take it all in, perhaps re-read the book a couple of time. But, judging by today's reactions, I think life will never be the same again.

Get it, read it, The Manipulated Man. But be prepared for change...

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all of this is overthinking, girls aren't really smart enough to manipulate on purpose that much.

I mean they may go "OH I CAN GET HIM TO HOLD MY PURSE!" but not much farther then that.