View Full Version : bcaa/whey and bench and squat
07-19-2007, 02:50 AM
1. bcaa=branched chained amino acids. isnt whey the same thing almost? which is better?
2. bench press form is bar touches bottom of the chest, am i right?
3. when i try to go deep squatting, my back above the ass part kinda rounds. i try without even any weight to maintain a perfect back but i never can do it!
try getting into squat position without weight, which hams resting on calves and heels on the ground. doesnt your back naturally round?? :('
07-19-2007, 11:33 AM
1. No. Whey is a protein isolate made up of some amino acids but not all the amino acid profiles found in BCAA supps. Whey is pure protein.
2. Yes, however be careful of shoulder injuries when bringing the bar this low since some weight gets transfered into your shoulders.
3. Your back does some natural rounding due to the fact that your spine is curved. Your focus should be on the best form possible for your body. Keep your shoulders back, head straight, eyes looking UP. You may need to work on strengthening your lower back as well.
07-19-2007, 11:38 AM
how much u bench and and squat my homie
07-19-2007, 11:40 AM
lol we talk about weight lifting like it scientific **** thats what this website did to us now we put to much fuking thought into evrything we do insted of just ****ing doing it and not being a ****ing *****
07-19-2007, 01:40 PM
i bench and squat 6000.
are bcaa's advantageous to whey?
as for squatting, im talking about the opposite curve. i know theres the lumbar arch, but when i go down, the curve is opposite direction. i like to think my form is good, just at the very bottom my lower back arches a bit. and i dont think back strength has much to do with it. either way, i do deadlift plenty. any other ideas?
vBulletin v3.5.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.