Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Books On Pickup Women

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure most have read David Deangleo's stuff,

and the legendary Neil Strauss "THE GAME"

Has anyone seen/read DAVAGINA CODE

THE THE DATING BLACKBOOK

DATING FOR DUMMIES.......Dr. Joy brown...ya when was the last time she went sargin. I think her and Dr. Ruth Westheimer went to Florida and filmed a Grannies gone wild video.

Any other Dating books that are worth reading WITHOUT out all psycho Babble.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
I'm sure most have read David Deangleo's stuff,

and the legendary Neil Strauss "THE GAME"

Has anyone seen/read DAVAGINA CODE

THE THE DATING BLACKBOOK

DATING FOR DUMMIES.......Dr. Joy brown...ya when was the last time she went sargin. I think her and Dr. Ruth Westheimer went to Florida and filmed a Grannies gone wild video.

anyone got any of these ebooks to share

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
For me, DD books plus videos plus all the book he references. I have the Anihilation method DVDs, but those suck.

You can get any book you want. I let know how, PM.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished The Layguide by Tony Clink. It is a composite of Ross Jefferies (Fast Seduction using NLP) and Mystery Method (negs, group theory) plus Clink's own ideas and tips.

The core knowledge is always good to have reinforced, but if you've read widely already, there will not be much here that's new. I'd say it's a good entry point for newbies and it's not as verbose as the Ron Louis (and company) book How to Succeed with Women, plus it's relatively cheap.

I liked reading Double Your Dating, if for no other reason that you don't have any of DeAngelo's ubiquitous sales pitches vying for your attention as you read it. Note that as mentioned in The Game, DeAngelo started off with Jefferies doing NLP then switched to C&F.

I'd say that The Game is the most entertaining and personal book on being a PUA. It would be great if Strauss wrote a how-to book, but you already get a good idea of what he learned and what he did in this book. The only caveat I see is that we never know how much of his writing history he mentions during pick-ups. He toured with Motley Crew and Marilyn Manson to write books for them. Telling any chick you know rock bands can't hurt your chances. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Davagina code? You gotta be kidding me...

I'd highly recommend Swinggcat's Real World Seduction, it just seems to vibe the best with the game style I have.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badboy lifestyle by Badboy-great for overall knowledge of the game
Ranko Magami's Attract & Date-their CDs-Super Direct
Juggler's How to be a pickup artist-2nd Version, great for rapport
Mode One by Alan currie(Can be found on amazon)-super Direct

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
anyone got any of these ebooks to share
I have a HUGE seduction library.

PM me if you need anything, I can send you a request list to request an upload from, but there may be a wait.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those books everybody said sucks..

check out the Mack Within by King Flex
Sorry...but that reply fails.
Some books work better than others. its depends on how u use them.
Juggler has been proven to be a good guru.
Mode One is definitely a good book though.
Mack Within i bet is great, haven't read it yet tho.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Swinggcat's way because it's strictly about bangin girls fast and I might add, girls with low self-esteem (in bars, clubs etc, not church girls necessarily), but I've read a lot and still really need to read more for reinforcement/comparison purposes/ideas. It's like learning a new language.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you've read those books you've done enough reading. Hopefully you arent payin actual money for those books either, thats like paying for water. It's too much people giving it away for free to buy it...

If anything, just read the archives in fastseduction. MRSEX4uNYC is all you need, but I've read TylerDuerden & AlphaHot1's too and they are good also.

You dont want to read too much tho, get in the field

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read the DJ Bible and Killapetehog's version of the bible. I have never paid for anything at all other than an internet connection.

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
DATING FOR DUMMIES.......Dr. Joy brown...ya when was the last time she went sargin. I think her and Dr. Ruth Westheimer went to Florida and filmed a Grannies gone wild video...
Ewwww.....
COD said:
Depends, what do you want to accomplish? Tricks and tactics? Inner Game? Understanding women and maintaining relationships?