Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a Good Response to "How Are You?"

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
INXS said:
What is the most orignal/funny/****y response to "How Are You?"

In The Thomas Crown Affair, the character replied, "Popular" and it applied to the situation, and I thought it was very cleaver. Sure beats "Good." All though, if you said "Popular" as a standard response, people would go, 'WTF?"

Anyone got anything good..?
amazing...aparently

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"OUTSTANDING, as always."

Although it may not be the most ****y or funny. When said with authority, confidence, and a little color it will make an impression.

INXS said:
What is the most orignal/funny/****y response to "How Are You?"

In The Thomas Crown Affair, the character replied, "Popular" and it applied to the situation, and I thought it was very cleaver. Sure beats "Good." All though, if you said "Popular" as a standard response, people would go, 'WTF?"

Anyone got anything good..?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: how are you?
you: ...(as if you're finishing her question) in bed? Excellent. you?

if she responds poorly, just tell her to relax everything will be okay. its a joke

Reaction score
This is from Conan O'Brien...a chick asked him how are you, and he goes
"Well I'm much better now!!!"

westbeach77

Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
This is from Conan O'Brien...a chick asked him how are you, and he goes
"Well I'm much better now!!!"
Or

"Good now that you're here."

Works everytime.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Method Boy said:
Horny. Let's have some sex.
:crackup:

Very good. Gotta try that sometime.

Here is what I use. But it has to be done with seductive eyes and you have to be in a sexual state...

HB: How are you?
PUA: (looking at her deep in the eyes, with a smile) I'm truely amazing. How are you?

:up:

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but then what do you do if she laughs her ass off at that?
because youre sounding really seroius

the other "in bed? Exxclent" one was better

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
yeah but then what do you do if she laughs her ass off at that?
Ummm hello!?!?! ****y/funny?

The desired affect is to get her to laugh and NOT take it too seriously.

When the laugh, I usually put on a puzzled look and say "what? I AM! :p "

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no no, of course its great if she laughs at your joke

but if she takes it as seious and laughts AT you, like "that guy is such a moron" laughing i mean

youre recovery of "what i am" would work well i reckon

BUT

girls are stupid, and they may not get it and just be confused at your weird answer, and the less stupid ones will get it in a moment and will them say "ohhhh, youre an idiot" and there. dead in the water

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...Wow. I never thought I'd hear someone ask us how to respond to "How are you?" People rely way too much on C&F around here.

Just tell her how you're feeling. If there's something that made you feel that way, tell her about it (e.g. something that happened to you earlier, something that you have on the horizon, etc.). Just avoid being negative, and right there you have a conversation.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on people! don't respond with C&F to everything, you will look like a fool. Girls do love to see your funny clownish side but they also want to see your serious manly side as well. If you act like a clown you will be treated like a clown.

If someone asks you how are you, just say " I am great thanks and yourself?" after she gives you an answer then you start talking to her and throw in a few C&F. You got to make the conversation seems natural and flowing and not forceful.

robrulesyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey how about

'I'm doin great, thanks'

Retard you're probably better off forgetting about women, you have some issues. stop overthinking everything. How do you get through the day if you have to think so much about something taht takes maybe 3 seconds out of your day?

Wow man, I don't feel so bad anymore about my breakup it's like most guys can't even handle a greeting! you suck

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look mate, dont diss other people on this forum, if it makes it you feel like a bigger man than you really are in the real world, you need to get your act together

we're all here to help other people and share,

but you have a point. i overanalyse, becuase i have lots of free time to just sit and think

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
people use c&f like a comedy act... get real sissy boy supplicators... why are you always trying to impress p___y???

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
"Fine."

"Good."

"Okay."

"Great."

"Pretty good."

"I'm having a good day."

"I'm alright."

"High on life." lol

If you really wanna get crazy, try adding these to the end. Its GUARANTEED to get a response.

"And you?"

"How about yourself?"

"What about you?"

"How's your day been?"

I know, sounds like it'd never work, but trust me. Its all FIELD-TESTED! All the masters are doing it. Mystery, David D, Style... its the newest technique! Go out and give it a shot!!

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
"Fine."

"Good."

"Okay."

"Great."

"Pretty good."

"I'm having a good day."

"I'm alright."

"High on life." lol

If you really wanna get crazy, try adding these to the end. Its GUARANTEED to get a response.

"And you?"

"How about yourself?"

"What about you?"

"How's your day been?"

I know, sounds like it'd never work, but trust me. Its all FIELD-TESTED! All the masters are doing it. Mystery, David D, Style... its the newest technique! Go out and give it a shot!!
Hahaha thank you for that, I was thinking the exact same thing. Lets get one thing straight, when someone asks you how you are, give them an honest answer, don't try and be funny, no one will ever take you seriously if you have a sarcastic/witty/wannabefunny response to every question.

--Mission