PDA

View Full Version : What is the chance of getting a girl pregnant when pulling out?

The Hitman
06-13-2006, 01:36 AM
I am usually a really safe guy, but in a spur of the moment thing I had sex with a girl for several minutes without a condom, then pulled out before cumming. I know precum can get a girl pregnant, but what are the odds? How likely is it really? Should I reccomend my girl take a morning after or something to be safe, or should I assume I am ok? Thanks.

Stud
06-13-2006, 02:15 AM
Is she on any type of birth control? If she is, you're fine. Even if she's not, the chances of her getting pregnant are slim. I can only speak from experience, but I've had sex with my gf for over a year and never wore a condom and never came in her. No scares, no fuss, no muss.

However, yes it is possible, but the chances are so slim that it's really not worth worryin about. You'll drive yourself crazy wondering about the possibilities.

Shiftkey
06-13-2006, 02:41 AM
It really depends on where she is in her cycle. I'd be safe and get her to take a morning after pill if she's not on birth control. Don't do that again, it was really stupid.

Stud, you might be steril :cry:

Adone
06-13-2006, 05:50 AM
Shiftkey is right, there's a huge difference on the odds in relation to her cycle.

If she were in the very first or very last days of her cycle, the chances are almost non-existant.

If she was ovulating, the chances are higher, but consider that the probability of pregnancy for a woman is 25% when we take everything optimistically (she's ovulating, you come inside her and you both are fertile).

I'm living your same scare, since I didn't come inside her (actually, I gave her just 3-4 bumps, then pulled out, then we layed on the bed and did the same thing again) but I'm scared nevertheless.

Jariel
06-13-2006, 08:35 AM
Firstly I would definitely not risk it unless she's on contraception.

Secondly, there are so many different varieties of female contraception pills/injections and some are not as effective as others. Some need to be taken at a very precise time every day, otherwise they're not fully effective.

It's definitely a risk!

Btw, don't you find it kills the experience when your mind is focused on pulling out instead of just going for goal?

Bible_Belt
06-13-2006, 08:51 AM
AF in college had a kid that way.

brucevangeorge
06-13-2006, 06:22 PM
I am usually a really safe guy, but in a spur of the moment thing I had sex with a girl for several minutes without a condom, then pulled out before cumming. I know precum can get a girl pregnant, but what are the odds? How likely is it really? Should I reccomend my girl take a morning after or something to be safe, or should I assume I am ok? Thanks.

Your odds are 50/50. You either got her pregant... or you didn't.

ElChoclo
06-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Stud is correct. Depends also on your age and hers.

ShizamDaMan
06-13-2006, 11:15 PM
I think it works an average 70% of the time if you do it correct, the crucial thing being where she is in the cycle.

I did a bulletin board for effectiveness of contraception and methods to avoid getting preggers in college this year. I was kind of surprised by the efficiency.

Adone
06-14-2006, 04:47 AM
I think it works an average 70% of the time if you do it correct, the crucial thing being where she is in the cycle.

No, Shizam, if you're saying that, on average, 70% of the time you pull out, you are safe (and 30% your partner gets pregnant). As I said before, the human race has a "chance of getting pregnant" of just 25% when EVERYTHING is perfect (ovulation days and you DON'T PULL OUT). That obviously means that if those conditions are not there (he DID pull out and we don't even know if she was ovulating), the chances CANNOT be higher, but a lot lower.

hck332
06-14-2006, 05:32 AM
FACTS:

1. Pre-*** CANNOT get a girl pregnant. It's proven fact that precum doesn't contain any sperm. Exception is if you already ejaculated, and start another round withour going to pee before that, because some sperm could be still there (not all sperm is ejaculated).

2. Withdrawal is actually VERY GOOD contraception method, if you can control yourself during the climax and pull it uot on time, instead of cumming deep inside vagina (this is what out instict telss us to do).

3. However, it's very dangerous method because you're vulnerable to all STD's if you don't use condoms.

I know "players" who "pull out" their whole life and they never got a girl pregnant. However, the have had occasional problems with STDs, but they just can't start using condoms because they're not used to them and don't get enough sensation. Don't be like these guys.

hck332
06-14-2006, 05:43 AM
Btw, don't you find it kills the experience when your mind is focused on pulling out instead of just going for goal?

Well i find it pretty nice to cvm all over girl's back or stomach...

Tomatoes
06-14-2006, 06:24 AM
I hate pulling out...Its always best to shoot your load in a warm hole.....They have 3 :D

I used to do the Pull out method. Never got any girlds pregnant. However its frustrating as you need to pull out before you are ready to climax otherwise you could start squirting before you pull out and its not worth the life sentance.

Bible_Belt
06-14-2006, 08:06 AM
FACTS:
1. Pre-*** CANNOT get a girl pregnant. It's proven fact that precum doesn't contain any sperm.

Planned Parenthood says that it can, and it does. Also fwiw, the guy I knew who knocked up his gf this way said that he never came and that he was only inside her very briefly. They gave the kid up for adoption.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes
06-14-2006, 12:03 PM
FACTS:
1. Pre-*** CANNOT get a girl pregnant. It's proven fact that precum doesn't contain any sperm.

Planned Parenthood says that it can, and it does. Also fwiw, the guy I knew who knocked up his gf this way said that he never came and that he was only inside her very briefly. They gave the kid up for adoption.

I find that hard to believe considering that precum doesnt even come from your balls, its liquide from the prostate gland.

wayword
06-14-2006, 12:11 PM
Your odds are 50/50. You either got her pregant... or you didn't.Actually, it's far lower than that. A girl can generally only get pregnant about 4 days out of the month - and most couples have to actually try for about 8 months before "success." Plus, by pulling out he decreased the sperm load a lot.

With that said, I know a girl who got pregnant when she had sex with a guy on the first date - and STDs are always a risk. Remember, 20% of people have genital herpes! Not to mention all the other junk out there!

A-Unit
06-14-2006, 01:15 PM
I'll check the line with Vegas and get back to you.

2:1 Sound ok?

If they improve, we have a deal.

1000:1. You pay me $1000, and if she turns out to be, then I take care of the kid for 18 years. Man, I'd clean house as an "Accidental Pregnancy Insurance Agency." APIA, for short. Men all over the world would hook up with that situation.

A-Unit

Shiftkey
06-14-2006, 01:16 PM
hck223, typing "fact" in big bold letters does not make it one. Your claims are not credible without something to back it up.

italostud
06-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Ok, well time for some real world advice now. My ex gf was on birth control, the IUD. Being the safe guy I was, I always pulled out anyways. Guess what, she got pregnant and it was the biggest fycking scare of my life. Apparently the IUD dislodged itself. No birth control is 100%. If it happened to me, it could happen to you.

Know what I did after she got the abortion? I forced her to get the depo shot, made sure I was in the room when she got it and saw the nurse withdraw from the vial and straight into her hip. I also wear condoms now and pull out. After which I fill up the condom with water from the tap to check for any leaks. Then flush the fvcker down the drain. Wash my hands and penis so there's no residual come anywhere, then put my pants on. Sound extreme? Maybe so, but it's a lot better than going through the month of hell that I went through when I had to deal with an irrational, pregnant girlfriend whom I had to coerce into having an abortion.

There's my new formula for avoiding minime's: Depo shot, condom on, AND pull out(with condom still on of course).

Adone
06-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Know what I did after she got the abortion? I forced her to get the depo shot, made sure I was in the room when she got it and saw the nurse withdraw from the vial and straight into her hip. I also wear condoms now and pull out. After which I fill up the condom with water from the tap to check for any leaks. Then flush the fvcker down the drain. Wash my hands and penis so there's no residual come anywhere, then put my pants on. Sound extreme? Maybe so, but it's a lot better than going through the month of hell that I went through when I had to deal with an irrational, pregnant girlfriend whom I had to coerce into having an abortion.

If you are happy having sex this way... well, enjoy it... I'll rather pull out and trust in her taking the pill

italostud
06-14-2006, 01:59 PM
If you are happy having sex this way... well, enjoy it... I'll rather pull out and trust in her taking the pill

Ignorance is bliss, my friend. If she ever gets pregnant by "forgetting" to take her pill, you'll understand where I'm coming from, until then, keep playing that russian roulette.

Bible_Belt
06-14-2006, 03:00 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum

link is nsfw - spare yourself the pic of the oozing penis.

An article in the April 2003 edition of the Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics set out to determine "if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland." After seeing that none of the pre-ejaculate contained sperm, they concluded that "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus" [3]

Despite such studies, however, Planned Parenthood still contends that "Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, four will become pregnant during the first year of perfect use. Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy

Phoenix_of_the_ashes
06-15-2006, 02:25 AM
Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy

Their statistic is nice and good but whats up with writing this? The people from PP know better than those dumb doctors with their fancy diplomas.

Adone
06-15-2006, 04:59 AM
Ignorance is bliss, my friend. If she ever gets pregnant by "forgetting" to take her pill, you'll understand where I'm coming from, until then, keep playing that russian roulette.

I was just stating my opinion and it had nothing to do with being ignorant. Personally, I'd rather limit my self to foreplay and oral sex or just do anal sex, because I wouldn't enjoy vaginal sex at all if I were as scared as you to have a baby. Maybe it's just me, but I consider sex something I do to receive pleasure and relax, not useless stress. And since the pleasure is the same with anal/oral/vaginal, why should I stress myself with the last one if it's not necessary? Once again, it's just me.

Adone
06-15-2006, 05:05 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum

link is nsfw - spare yourself the pic of the oozing penis.

An article in the April 2003 edition of the Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics set out to determine "if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland." After seeing that none of the pre-ejaculate contained sperm, they concluded that "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus" [3]

Despite such studies, however, Planned Parenthood still contends that "Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, four will become pregnant during the first year of perfect use. Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy

They most likely are taking into account as "perfect use" people that have multiple rapports in a raw. Obviously, the chance is a lot higher if you behave this way, since some sperms can survive and impregnate your partner.

I'd say that with REALLY PERFECT USE the chance is around 0.5%, no more than that.

Latinoman
06-15-2006, 07:11 AM
"Despite such studies, however, Planned Parenthood still contends that "Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, four will become pregnant during the first year of perfect use. Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy"

Maybe...just maybe (and asuming the Doctors are correct in their statement that pre-ejeculation has no spermatozoids), the reason they got pregnant was because their men masturbated before having sex with them...and some of the spermatozoids survived and came forth with the pre-ejaculation.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes
06-15-2006, 02:39 PM
"Despite such studies, however, Planned Parenthood still contends that "Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, four will become pregnant during the first year of perfect use. Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy"

Maybe...just maybe (and asuming the Doctors are correct in their statement that pre-ejeculation has no spermatozoids), the reason they got pregnant was because their men masturbated before having sex with them...and some of the spermatozoids survived and came forth with the pre-ejaculation.

I thought about this and I really think that in the cases were they got pregnant the guy pulled out after he already started ejaculating.

ShizamDaMan
06-15-2006, 09:24 PM
No, Shizam, if you're saying that, on average, 70% of the time you pull out, you are safe (and 30% your partner gets pregnant). As I said before, the human race has a "chance of getting pregnant" of just 25% when EVERYTHING is perfect (ovulation days and you DON'T PULL OUT). That obviously means that if those conditions are not there (he DID pull out and we don't even know if she was ovulating), the chances CANNOT be higher, but a lot lower.

Contraceptive method efficiency is based on the practice of regular useage in frequent sexual encounters over a period of time. If everytime you have sex with your girlfriend and pull out, you WILL have a 70% chance of not getting her pregnant (assuming you use coitus interruptus every time with an average technique). No one talks about single encounters when trying to determine efficiency for these things.

http://www.luckymojo.com/faqs/altsex/contra.html

brucevangeorge
06-16-2006, 07:09 AM
Contraceptive method efficiency is based on the practice of regular useage in frequent sexual encounters over a period of time. If everytime you have sex with your girlfriend and pull out, you WILL have a 70% chance of not getting her pregnant (assuming you use coitus interruptus every time with an average technique). No one talks about single encounters when trying to determine efficiency for these things.

I believe that it is a 69.345% chance of not getting her pregnant.

Get your facts right next time!

Adone
06-16-2006, 07:28 AM

No, you didn't get what I was saying. What I meant is this: when you come inside a girl without wearing a condom and without any other form of contraception in the very few days of the months she's fertile, you have just a 25-30% chance of impregnate her. EXACTLY: each month, the chance of a woman being fertile is just 25%. This obviously means that if you pull out, the chances of impregnating her are far lower than 30%.

brucevangeorge
06-16-2006, 09:51 AM
No, you didn't get what I was saying. What I meant is this: when you come inside a girl without wearing a condom and without any other form of contraception in the very few days of the months she's fertile, you have just a 25-30% chance of impregnate her. EXACTLY: each month, the chance of a woman being fertile is just 25%. This obviously means that if you pull out, the chances of impregnating her are far lower than 30%.

No. The chances of her getting pregnant are 50/50. She either is or she ain't.

Thats it.

Why you got to use so many numbers? Statistics are not good for things like this. They are used more in business and science and NOT INDIVIDUALS.

Do you undersatnd what I am saying?

Adone
06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
No. The chances of her getting pregnant are 50/50. She either is or she ain't.

By your reasoning, there's a 50% of probabilities that in a few seconds a huge pink elephant will crash my living room door and will start to hit on me. Either it will happen or it won't.

brucevangeorge
06-16-2006, 10:28 AM
By your reasoning, there's a 50% of probabilities that in a few seconds a huge pink elephant will crash my living room door and will start to hit on me. Either it will happen or it won't.

Yes but by your reasoning there is a .00005% chance that it will happen.

And if you mean a huge pink elephant in slang... like "land whale" then yes. There is definitelly a 50% chance that will happen.

RedPill
06-16-2006, 11:24 AM
There's so much BS in this post it's not funny.

Let's throw probabilities out the window for a moment and go with some different numbers.

Some open-ended questions for everyone:

1. How many guys do you know that knocked some chick up unexpectedly? How did it impact their life?

2. How many chicks have you met that were knocked up unexpectedly? How has it affected their lives and their children's lives?

3. Of those you know or have observed with accidental children, how many of them would you consider greatly successful, influential people?

4. **this one takes the cake** Of anyone you've ever known or witnessed with unplanned children, how do you think it happened?

Adone
06-16-2006, 01:46 PM
There's so much BS in this post it's not funny.

Let's throw probabilities out the window for a moment and go with some different numbers.

Some open-ended questions for everyone:

1. How many guys do you know that knocked some chick up unexpectedly? How did it impact their life?

2. How many chicks have you met that were knocked up unexpectedly? How has it affected their lives and their children's lives?

3. Of those you know or have observed with accidental children, how many of them would you consider greatly successful, influential people?

4. **this one takes the cake** Of anyone you've ever known or witnessed with unplanned children, how do you think it happened?

I'll just give one general answer to your questions, man. I don't know any girl who's gotten pregnant without having a guy COMING INSIDE her. No girl that was touched with dirty hands or whose condom broke or whose pill didn't work or that was f¨cked up by pre-c¨mming liquid. NONE.

john_1234
06-16-2006, 04:35 PM
I'll just give one general answer to your questions, man. I don't know any girl who's gotten pregnant without having a guy COMING INSIDE her. No girl that was touched with dirty hands or whose condom broke or whose pill didn't work or that was f¨cked up by pre-c¨mming liquid. NONE.

my father friends were once talking about this. everyone of them got their girls pregnant because they busted a fat nut inside them. although i used to work with this girl who said she got pregnant after six months of withdrawal method
personally, out of all the times i've pulled out, i've never gotten any girl pregnant; but it was never consistent daily sex we were having. maybe there is a possibly a girl may conceive from pre-*** alone, but the odds are probably slim. i think a large factor has to do with how much control a man has/how well he can gauge himself when it comes to orgasm

Adone
06-16-2006, 04:50 PM
my father friends were once talking about this. everyone of them got their girls pregnant because they busted a fat nut inside them. although i used to work with this girl who said she got pregnant after six months of withdrawal method
personally, out of all the times i've pulled out, i've never gotten any girl pregnant; but it was never consistent daily sex we were having. maybe there is a possibly a girl may conceive from pre-*** alone, but the odds are probably slim. i think a large factor has to do with how much control a man has/how well he can gauge himself when it comes to orgasm

I totally agree with you.