Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do for her birthday?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we hung out like 3 times but only 2 really counted, i posted about it in the discussion, night went good with kino then she went cold so i think shes testing me and i wanna kinda give her space and not care and have her come back to me, however we are actually pretty close and her birthday is in 3 days... any suggestions

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, don't give her anything. You barely know her.
IF she does not know that you know her birthday, surprise her in a subtle way like "btw, happy birthday". Just say it in an offhand way during casual conversation. That's all. She'll quickly pick up on the fact that you've been paying attention. If you aren't registering anywhere on her creep-o-meter, then you'll probably get a positive response.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she got something for u for ur bday, get her something small. like a piece of fruit.

however, if she did not then u shall not.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hung out 2 times,and you wanna give her something for her birthday?Man,thats AFC behaviour.Like Swinggcat says..You're the prize!Now I know he means something else by saying 'youre the prize',but think of yourself as the prize right now.Read on.

So just go up to her and do this,believe me it will work.

'Hey,happy birthday.Your present is that you get to hang out with me for 15 minutes.This is one birthday you wont forget.'

This may sound really weird to you at first,but it actually is really very ****y.And if she says something like,'What kind of a present is that?' or something of similar meaning,you can say,"The best you're getting."

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i dont wanna get anything its just that shes gotten *****y so im ignoring her completly to show her i could care less if thats how she wants to be

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
What im gunna do is not talk to her until her bday which is in like 3 days then ill im her or someting n just be like hey happy birthday(she knows i know what day it is) and shell porbly be like we havent talked in a while bla blah n ill just be like yo i gtg right now actually ill ttyl, n i ll go do something better with my life like lift weights

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh damn you lift weights too,dude??i should've paid attention to your name before lol.

How long you been lifting man?I've been at it for an year now,can bench 230 and DL 320.How about you?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just been lifting seriously for about like 6 months or so my bench is only around 200, to be honest i do almost more freeweight and dumbell stuff then straight bench. Tryin to shape my bulk. Takin EC right now

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
Well we hung out like 3 times but only 2 really counted, i posted about it in the discussion, night went good with kino then she went cold so i think shes testing me and i wanna kinda give her space and not care and have her come back to me, however we are actually pretty close and her birthday is in 3 days... any suggestions

Search Button Impaired: Useless post #13