For all you Player Supreme Junkies

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing how he claims to be 40 years old...kinda sad he'd waste so much time doing this stuff.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You bite your tongue. PlayerSupreme is a brave and decent man.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Seeing how he claims to be 40 years old...kinda sad he'd waste so much time doing this stuff.
doctoroxygen said:
You bite your tongue. PlayerSupreme is a brave and decent man.
ERRONEOUS! Erroneous on both counts! Anyway, what you should be worried about is NOT PlayerSupreme, who's IN the Hall of Fame...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"my ho better have my money, the rain or snow, she better have my money, not half, not some, but all my cash, because if she don't i'm gonna put my foot up her azz"

That man is funny.:rolleyes:

while on here he always came of as arogant idiot, but listening to his podcasts, i gues he is not such a idiot after all.

Last edited:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Make no mistake, PS is a man with tight game and is pretty good at conveying his lessons. His main weakness is his ego, which is easily bruised by anonymous strangers on the net. Any attack against his credibility becomes an all-out war and that's why he got banned from SoSuave and his forum got deleted from PimpHop. It's a shame...if he had a little more self-control he would still be around here sharing his wisdom.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he say things like "yo wazzup im be nigga your ghetto ass" on his podcast? I'm not listening to 60 minutes of teen ebonics lessons.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Does he say things like "yo wazzup im be nigga your ghetto ass" on his podcast? I'm not listening to 60 minutes of teen ebonics lessons.
show some respect

No, the man is a great speaker, and speaks with CLASS AND DIGNYTY (sp?) and not like some thug off the getho. I find his podcasts more helpfull then ANY THAT I HEARD SO FAR. Even more helpfull then the posts around this forum as of late.

-He does have an ego. (what overconfident guy doesn't)
-his game is not focused on just laying woman, or just getting a girfriend....he goes as far as he can, to the most outher limits........he IS the PIMP (or he was at one point in time, hance the name Player_Suprime)

Reaction score
i think that player supreme is really samuel l. jackson

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Dimebag_Darrell said:
i think that player supreme is really samuel l. jackson
That's funny as hell! "May I have a sip of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?" :yes:

Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
Respect for what? ****ing women is a standard biological function, just because hes good at that doesnt make him a person of respect.

Yeah. Player supreme is a douchebag. I mean he does try and teach guys to be the best they can be and tighten their game so they can get more pvssy than ever before. And not only that, but he tries to get men to try and become the men they were supposed to be. He is a teacher that is trying to help us avoid the mistakes he made and live happier and more fufilling lives.

But yeah. You are right. We shouldn't respect him. After all why should we?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Yeah a man with experience sharing his wisdom so others can enjoy a variety of cvnt, thats just sad.:rolleyes: Switch off the T.V bonehead, try getting some unique opinions for a change.

I personally would rather see 30 P.S's on here than 1 of you.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
diplomatic_lies said:
diplomatic_lies

:crazy:

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think PlayaSupreme's posts are off da hook.

Everyone be fukin clowning the guy cuz he's old..but Game dont' age.

Game don't age.

I respect a playa that's 40 years old that can pull hoez half his age. And I KNOW his shi.t works becuz I do some of that shi.t myself. I also know that some of the more EXPERIENCED playaz in this forum can relate to PlayaSupreme. Shezz and a few others....

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suckaazzclown said:
I personally think PlayaSupreme's posts are off da hook.
Off da hook??

In like real english, that would mean?

Off your rocker?

Out of your mind?

I'm a big dumb ignorant, obnoxious, annoying can't think of anything better to do with my life, except for excessive rambling on a message board primarily geared for teenagers...............I think this is the one "off da hook" playersupreme off da hook