"He's too short it sucks"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m quite average in stature, 5’10 177cm. But I’m better than average in most all categories. I’ve dated taller women.
I'm also 5'10", which is supposed to be average. I don't recall anyone every having a problem with my height (at least not that was spoken). I've always said my height is such that it doesn't hurt me, but doesn't really help me either. But I don't like tall women, I prefer short (5'4" to 5'6"), so maybe I would run into it more if I was attracted to tall women.

The problem with height is that there isn't anything you can do to change it, not really. Obviously you want to carry yourself well, good posture, etc. But the Stoics say you should ignore what you can't change.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this phrase many times, in different context.
It could be work, it could be women gossip, it could be at the bar.
It make me think about how the brains of women, even the most polite ones, are practically designed for this thing..
Are there exceptions? Yes there are. For example, women who had a short father will most likely look for a short partner. Vice versa. (do you know more)?

The fact is that a short man doesn't like hearing these things, and even worse, knowing that female nature doesn't want him. What's your take on this, after years and years of experiences?
So you are hearing women gossiping with each other about some other guy and his height. What does this have to do with you? Women say all kinds of stupid shyt.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are hearing women gossiping with each other about some other guy and his height. What does this have to do with you? Women say all kinds of stupid shyt.
This feature makes me, or any other short men, unactractive, or better non-desireable.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This feature makes me, or any other short men, unactractive, or better non-desireable.
Only when you care about your height. If you don't care, they won't even notice.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so in your mind you're not desirable based on height. And then what?
I've asked myself if this is only in my mind, but it's not. No, of course not.

I've met women who straight-up told me they'd be in a relationship with me, but felt awkward about having a man 5-10 cm shorter because it wouldn't make them feel secure. They explained this but couldn't say why. However, they said I have a well above average face.

It has happened to me that many women stare at my face, and usually start the body language thing from afar. Then, once I have raised up from being seated, or just when they realize that I am short, they change their behaviour and lose their interest.

It has also happened to me that some women stare at me and have complimented my eyes.

It has also happened to me, when talking to women, that they look me directly in the eyes and engage in prolonged eye contact, like more than 6 or 7 seconds. In contrast, I've noticed that when my friends talk with women, those women usually break eye contact after 2 or 3 seconds.

I get to notice these nuances in people's interactions. I just wanted to share my point of view.

Only when you care about your height. If you don't care, they won't even notice.
I've never mentioned my height or any other thing in a human interaction, but analyzing things, and getting feedback, it's obvious. People of the other sex confirm that also.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never mentioned my height or any other thing in a human interaction, but analyzing things, and getting feedback, it's obvious. People of the other sex confirm that also.
How can they confirm when you don't mention your frustration? Easy, you show that you're sensitive about your height and that's what they notice, your frustration. If you are sensitive to 'analysing things' and 'getting feedback' about your height, you will even take positive feedback negatively.

There will come a moment where you'll realise how much time you wasted fruitlessly frustrated about what you cannot change.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've met women who straight-up told me they'd be in a relationship with me, but felt awkward about having a man 5-10 cm shorter because it wouldn't make them feel secure. They explained this but couldn't say why. However, they said I have a well above average face.

It has happened to me that many women stare at my face, and usually start the body language thing from afar. Then, once I have raised up from being seated, or just when they realize that I am short, they change their behaviour and lose their interest.

It has also happened to me that some women stare at me and have complimented my eyes.

It has also happened to me, when talking to women, that they look me directly in the eyes and engage in prolonged eye contact, like more than 6 or 7 seconds. In contrast, I've noticed that when my friends talk with women, those women usually break eye contact after 2 or 3 seconds.

I get to notice these nuances in people's interactions. I just wanted to share my point of view.

There must be a height:face ratio algorithm that determines at given height what one’s face (x/10) must be to compensate.
At Height A, one’s face must be B to =
C (let C be a constant in which face mitigates lack of height)
For example (hypothetical) 5’5:8/10=C.
5.2:8/10 <C. 5.10:8/10>C.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get to notice these nuances in people's interactions. I just wanted to share my point of view..
Your examples all incredibly subtle. If you are actually good looking you’ll have experiences like this:

You’re chilling at a bar with a buddy. A girl comes up to you and buys you a drink.

You meet a random girl at a hiking club event. An hour later she wants to go back to town & get a motel room with you.

You’re at a client work location. A girl you vaguely know comes up to you and says: ‘You probably don’t care what people think about you. But, you’re really good looking.’.

etc…

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I see, thanks for sharing. How tall are you again? Have you dated very short/petite women? There are a lot out there. My buddy is maybe 5'5" and he pulled well (sometimes a bit taller) and eventually married a girl around his height. He wasn't jacked or rich either.

The eye contact thing - that's probably a side effect of your self consciousness. And it's not the be all end all.