Gentlemen, ever noticed women giving you a 2nd glance?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea happens every now and then , although sometimes so quickly its hard to act on it

The smile / half smile is the real golden ticket

You get eye contact and the smile you can only fvck it up for yourself from that point
True, but that doesn't include women at work in the service/customer service industry.

However, anywhere else (e.g bar, gym, campus, festival) it sure is the golden ticket.

Reaction score
Respectable looking. Women would gladly fvck DD.
View attachment 12643
A rich guy in the 60s? is your idea of respectable looking? Keep living in the movies

I like SW15, so no offense was meant, but "respectable looking" nowadays means nothing. And it sounds boring.

You could spend thousands of dollars to look respectable. I wouldn't notice. Maybe your co-workers would.

Having the right attitude is free. And it will get you laid.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A rich guy in the 60s? is your idea of respectable looking? Keep living in the movies

I like SW15, so no offense was meant, but "respectable looking" nowadays means nothing. And it sounds boring.

You could spend thousands of dollars to look respectable. I wouldn't notice. Maybe your co-workers would.

Having the right attitude is free. And it will get you laid.
IMG_0636.jpeg

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but no woman dreams of fvcking a "respectable looking man."
Sure there are. The type of woman that wants to sleep with a CEO, vice president, or board member.

As opposed to woman that want to sleep with someone that looks like a UFC fighter.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and some women straight up stare.

Funny how women do like such behavior from men but have no problem doing it themselves.