fat chick: "There are like 10 good [men] and 5,000 terrible ones"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a way of complaining about their abundance. Any woman using a dating app or social media platform right now has hundreds of options. There are good options in their abundance. I have heard feedback from women that they think their abundance is an illusion. I disagree with them that their abundance is an illusion.

As for the woman in that video and the friends she mentions, they are all the type of woman that a lot of men want for sex primarily. There are a lot of thirsty men out there that would commit to that woman and the friends she mentions. Somehow those men are rejected.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about what women say

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that goes along with the idea that women only want the top guys.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ehhh, she was being used as a f-puppet by some dude, nothing to see here.

I think probably everyone here (who’s actually getting any action at all) has had a lower tier girl they were using as a fleshlight, they were good enough to boink, behind doors with plausible deniability, but not good enough to be seen with. She got dumped after trying to push what she thought was her advantage.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a way of complaining about their abundance. Any woman using a dating app or social media platform right now has hundreds of options. There are good options in their abundance. I have heard feedback from women that they think their abundance is an illusion. I disagree with them that their abundance is an illusion.

As for the woman in that video and the friends she mentions, they are all the type of woman that a lot of men want for sex primarily. There are a lot of thirsty men out there that would commit to that woman and the friends she mentions. Somehow those men are rejected.
The abundance for pen!s for a hookup is most definitely there; what is not in abundance are the Chad bodies connected to those pen!ses that want to wife anyone up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The abundance for pen!s for a hookup is most definitely there; what is not in abundance are the Chad bodies connected to those pen!ses that want to wife anyone up.
There isn't that much incentive for a top tier man (aka 'Chad') to marry. If a top tier man wants to marry for some reason, he's going to select a very good looking woman, not some woman who is just merely cute like the one in the video below.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her facial aesthetics are decent and she's likely not overweight. In the USA market, she's likely considered cute and around a 6 range.
I'm not into rating women, but cute looks way different over here.
Asian cute flower crop top and dress.jpeg